Basically me and my friend are about to start school, and monday is our last day before it starts and we want to go and have the BEST DAY EVER!!!

... so any ideas on what we should do would be great

All I've got so far is running into eachother with those huge bouncey balls
...basically like this video except... neither of us are plus sized
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgzdT6cVFV0

Suggest anything that won't get us 15 years in jail... er actually suggest anything, I'll just pick the good ones

...edit... yeah, were both under 18... so yeah, no strip clubs or alcohol
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
1980 Ovation Matrix Accoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Washburn T-14 Taurus (Bass)
SWR Working Pro 100 watt bass amp
Last edited by juniorfr3ak at Sep 2, 2007,
HAHA, the bouncy ball idea is ace man.

Maybe you could...well, how old are you?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
flood the school so that you in fact do NOT have to go to school the next day. woohoo, party!
ferret.
Quote by Liberation
Tag-team masturbation? It's a LOAD of fun.

oh drat, I'm in the Mod Challenge...

sorry man, other wise it would be at the top of my list
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by The Madcap
Spend the day drinking Appletinis and watching Scrubs.

I officially love you Madcap!
Quote by boredloserkid1
i have 3 balls n no penis..its called flopeouinesinea

Quote by Burpin'Worm
I'd suck off my grandad while getting bummed by my dad and tossed off by my brother for a million.
Quote by Liberation
Tag-team masturbation? It's a LOAD of fun.

ahahahahah that made me laugh

umm dude make a trip of it.. go around town causing havoc and mayhem

rape and pillage

seriously go around and like, get high blast metal out of a boombox, petty theft, blood sacrifices
Can you get in trouble with cops for drive by super soakers? (like in that sum 41 video)
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by juniorfr3ak
Can you get in trouble with cops for drive by super soakers? (like in that sum 41 video)

Doubt it lol, just dont get caught I spose..
Buy a load of bouncy balls, a few buckets to hold them in, and invest in a walk up a local hill with a road/street running straight down it. Proceed to release balls at top of hill and watch mayhem.

Or a cooler idea is to go out shopping and buy a load of pens, pencils and stuff for, you know, school. Then you'll be the cool guys cause everyone'll want pens from you and you'll be popular.
Play as loud as your amps go all day.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
on the monday before we started school.we got like 10 people together and we got kicked out of....mcdonalds,sonic,and dairy queen.

mcdonalds for skateboarding inside...
sonic for having a milkshake war
dairy queen for throwing pickles on the glass like in the begininning of billy madison and havign races.

ya...so basically.....cause as much trouble in one place without needing real punishment or having them considering calling the cops.and then move on and do it again...

we also went to dollar general and had plastic sword fights while wearing bras outside are shirts.but we chose to leave.
DXM trip!
Fun, free, and awesome.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by juniorfr3ak
oh drat, I'm in the Mod Challenge...

sorry man, other wise it would be at the top of my list

That's a shame! You should try it someday. My buddies and myself always get up to a lot of fun with our tag-team masturbation championships.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
experiment

but seriously, I would recommend going to the top of a picturesque hill at the crack of dawn. Go up there with enough Dr. Pepper, sushi, and Subway sandwiches to sustain yourselves for the whole day. bring an acoustic or two to play for a while. Take a few yearbooks from back in the day and reminisce like The Giver. Bring a CD or create a playlist on your iPod with ONLY these 4 songs on it... Fat Bottomed Girls, Panama, Starman, and Ziggy Stardust. Just listen to these songs on a loop all day, culminating in setting something symbolic* on fire at sunset**. sounds like a good day, no?

* i would recommend stealing a mailbox for this, though a pile of old clothes would work just fine

** you might as well all jizz on the item while it's burning... the ULTIMATE dangerwank
Quote by Arthur Curry
Sounds like a good day to drop acid.

^ good way to enda summer