ok i have the game final fantasy 7 in my ps2 but the disk is scratched cuz my sisters freind threw it on the floor and now i cant start a new game anything i can do? is it ****ed? it cost heeeaaaps and idont wanna have to buy a new one

edit: i choose new game and it just shows a black screen
edit2: i stuck my ear next to it to hear if its making weird noises and i couldnt hear anything at all so i opend the tray and it wosnt even spining

also i can load an old game but the only save i have is just before the fianl boss but i wanna be at the start
Last edited by Final !mpact at Sep 2, 2007,
If it's not your ps2, then just apply toothpaste to the disc. Wait 5 mins, then flake it off. That fills in the cracks, and it should be sweet. You can youtube it for direct instructions.
-J
Quote by MickeyJ
If it's not your ps2, then just apply toothpaste to the disc. Wait 5 mins, then flake it off. That fills in the cracks, and it should be sweet. You can youtube it for direct instructions.

are u serious dude? would that like ... majorly **** the disk?
Quote by Final !mpact
are u serious dude? would that like ... majorly **** the disk?

no, i've seen it done on tech TV.

and yes, tech TV. not G4.
toothpaste works
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Yes Toothpaste does work... to an extent. My Oblivion disk was killed by scratches, I attempted 5 timse at toothpaste....
Sadly, Oblivion never worked again... :'(
Until I bought a new copy
BUT it did remove a LOT of damage
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
FF7 cost heaps?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Just call any nearby game stores and ask them if they can resurface the disk. I had a disk with some really deep scratched and had a game store resurface it, worked perfectly after that.

Quote by MickeyJ
No, i'll give you a vid link.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sagr4dLSo88

Quote by omegashenron3

this is bull **** it doesnt work i tried it my dis just smells ****ing minty fresh

We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Last edited by clincher09 at Sep 2, 2007,
I think the toothpaste thing works, but I have a disc cleaner that I bought and it just uses water and has fixed all mine.
Rock On

Quote by Shard Heilia
Nothing. Is Better. Than Guitar.

I Receive Nourishment From My Amplifier. Food Is For The Weak.

Quote by Thrace
Listen to Machine Head, you'll want to headbutt someone right in their pussy.