Well, if you don't mind saving up a bit more you could get the Line 6 PodXT. That's the best one I know. And the footswitch is a must to get the most out of it.
Or you can spend about $100 USD more for the PodXT live which is great.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Epiphone Studio 10 amp
Line 6 PodXT - Should've got the PodXT live
Click for charity.
well my RP150 that i got for christmas goes for $300 and i would definately not go any lower model wise than that. you can get some cool sounds out of it though, and theres pleanty of user created patches available on the digitech website
How do you plan on using the multi-effects pedal?

For a stand alone, plug into PA or clean channel on an amp and play, I would recommend the Boss ME-50. To enhance the tone of your amp (preferrably tube) I'd go with Korg's AX3000G or similar.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Critical advice: Don't buy a Zoom and you'll find happiness.
Gear
Good Guitars
Good Pedals
Good Amps

That is all.
Quote by Diamond Dave
well my RP150 that i got for christmas goes for $300 and i would definately not go any lower model wise than that. you can get some cool sounds out of it though, and theres pleanty of user created patches available on the digitech website
The 250 is better. Then it has a Digitech Whammy, and a Wah.
depends what you are going to use it for. i don't know why but i just cant get into multi effects pedals. if you are gonna mainly use it for distortion then i reckon go and buy a good distortion pedal ditto for delay etc.
Buy single effects, multi-effects pedals are useless.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM