i have a microcube i take places with me.. its great for a practice amp
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
if your budget isnt a problem, get the 30x...
Quote by mista cricket

Passive pickups? Are there such a thing as aggressive pickup s?

Quote by guitarman015
What is theory?
isn't the 20x missing alot of goodies? Like I remember something funny about that model, I would stay away if it's the stripped down one. I've heard good things about either the microcube or cube30x though. I would also look into the new Vox XL line of amps while you're at it, they should be similiar priced.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
isn't the 20x missing alot of goodies? Like I remember something funny about that model, I would stay away if it's the stripped down one. I've heard good things about either the microcube or cube30x though. I would also look into the new Vox XL line of amps while you're at it, they should be similiar priced.

Is The vox ad15vt a good amp for metal? (bring me the horizon, parkway drive, pantera, a7x etc.)?
The AD15VT-XL would be the one aimed at higher gain tones. I would try that out along with the Cube, and let your ears decide. If I remember correctly, you'll want to stay away from the Cube 15X and 20X, as they are pretty stripped down. The rest of the line sound pretty good though.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids