hello, i have a prs se custom, with a trem.
based on either first hand" this is what i did and its kickass" or just general "im really smart and based on facts this is what i think would best suit your situation". soo anyway

i really would like to focus on pickups and a newbridge, but anything that you feel will change it for the better is welcome.

bridge pickup wise i would want a very driving metally sound(not active tho, like id want them to be able to sound clean.)

and for a neck, something so warm and fuzzy itd put santana to shame...

maybe its impossible but you guys are smart so...
please help...
thank you for your time!!
For a new trem, a Gotoh would look fabulous on a PRS.

As for pickups, I'm not too sure what to recommend. For the bridge, do you want a really treble-drenched sound? For the neck, something smooth which blends the notes together?

EDIT: By the way, is it Gray Black, or Cherry Sunburst?
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
if this is one of those PRS SE ones that looks like a les paul, but with a tremolo... burn it.
secondary suggestion would be to go for a seymour duncan SH8 Invader pickup in the bridge. those pickups kill, but can still give you a nice clean sound. no suggestions for neck as dont really use mine.
in that case, never mind the burning suggestion.
ive got another suggestion by the way.
try having a look around for some custom made pickups. i bought a pickup form a local guitar workshop, now the guitar sound absolutely crazy. in a good way.
Seymour Duncan Jazz in the Neck and JB in the bridge. It sounds like exactly what you want. i couldnt be happier with mine.
My Gear:
Gibson SG special (W/ S.D. Jazz(N) & JB (B))
Mesa-Boogie Solo Triple Rec. (with EL-34's)
Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
Boss TU-2 Chromatic tuner
(what else do i need)

Where i work:
www.beanstalkmusic.com
Quote by TIMshady1stLP
Seymour Duncan Jazz in the Neck and JB in the bridge. It sounds like exactly what you want. i couldnt be happier with mine.

^+1

I really like the SH-2 Jazz