can a mod please explain something to jackal so he stops harassing me

why is this in the pit?you are not worthy
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
yea...the mods aren't your personal servants...

*reported*
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
message a mod or feedback forum, possibly newbie forum...

however not the pit...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by tarp them
rather than report me, could you possibly point me to where i should post this?
nowhere...if you have a problem with what he's saying report his posts...don't make a thread saying that you want the mods to help you...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by tarp them
rather than report me, could you possibly point me to where i should post this?

no where. even if you were right you should report Jackal instead of making a useless thread.

Jackal please don't kill me
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by tarp them
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=663166

pls compare ips and prove it to him, im sick of getting e-stalked for finding a copy pasta hilarious
e-stalked. You're quite amusing for an attention-wh0re.

...but not very bright. Jackal58 is a very good judge of character. And nothing he ever does or says implies he'd stalk you or anyone else. You can try to sully his name in an attempt to get yourself noticed. It won't matter much. He'll always be highly respected, and you'll just make yourself look bad. Not that you haven't done well enough at that on your own.

Good luck,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
yeh what the **** is wrong with you ****ing dick head

wtf anyone thats reporting him is a stupid inbred redneck blow me ****s leave the guy alone and get a ****ing life for **** sake ****ing losers and yes maybe not the right place ey just report him who gives a **** you made a thread tho just a mistake relax
rofl just cause you have him on your sig list doesn't make him a good guy kank. He might be some rapist in mexico thus his name "Jackal".

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Quote by tarp them
sorry about this then

If you know yourself that you don't have another account, why worry? I'm not sure why he suspects this, but if he reports you and the mods find out they will probably check IPs and prove that you are innocent (if you are...).
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by GenocideGeneral

wtf anyone thats reporting him is a stupid inbred redneck blow me ****s leave the guy alone and get a ****ing life for **** sake ****ing losers and yes maybe not the right place ey just report him who gives a **** you made a thread tho just a mistake relax

ease up on the hate fellow pitter... all is well , let the mods take care of everything.

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Quote by Incardito
rofl just cause you have him on your sig list doesn't make him a good guy kank. He might be some rapist in mexico thus his name "Jackal".

True. *Questions Incardito's trustworthy-ness*
666 BRO
he keeps mentioning that im probably the same person as the op in that thread, and its annoying me that hes mentioned it in so many threads ive posted in
^ Me? I think not. Why don't you just put him on your ignore list?
666 BRO
Quote by GenocideGeneral

hey I'm sure Jackal will appreciate your support but you're actually making him look bad. All that cursing an calling people inbred because you think they're wrong makes you look bad, and that make him look bad by association.

You're not helping Jackal. You're hurting him by supporting him this way.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
no. close this thread NOW!
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Whining about it like a pussy will surely help your cause.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by H(i)SS
jesus titty****ing christ stop posting assdocks!

XD Pathetic display of trying to be funny.

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
^ You're whining to the mods asking them to rid you of Jackal. A thousand pardons if I came off as an asshole, but Jackal's in the sig.
666 BRO
Quote by tarp them
he keeps mentioning that im probably the same person as the op in that thread, and its annoying me that hes mentioned it in so many threads ive posted in

I'm sorry. I made mention of it once. I then admitted that it was only my opinon.
Any interaction I have had with you since has made no mention of this. Let it go as I simply don't like you. Get over it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by tarp them
where was i whining?

Oh just about everywhere. This whole thread is a tribute to the Goddess of Whine.

How the hell can someone "harrass" you over a forum, explain it to me. You don't like what he says, you ignore his posts, and move on.

Quote by H(i)SS
jesus titty****ing christ stop posting assdocks!

No.

Who the hell do you think you are anyways?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Dude after reading through that thread, you were actively contributing to the problem by making your own sick and 4chan calls.

Now I'm not putting shizzle on you for being a /b/tard, I'm one myself. But just don't bring that stuff here, its not the same kind of forum.
I Wish for this Night Time
to Last for a Lifetime
The Darkness Around Me
Shores of a Solar Sea
Oh How I Wish to go Down with the Sun
Sleeping, Weeping, With You...

Sleeping Sun - Nightwish

Quote by H(i)SS
Just a boy...

o but how silly of me! I don't like what you say... so shouldn't I ignore your posts and move on? it's such a frightfully simple concept...

Actually I find that replying in a sarcastic and patronizing manner, like I usually do, makes things so much more interesting.

Quote by Mad Marius
Actually I find that replying in a sarcastic and patronizing manner, like I usually do, makes things so much more interesting.

right, whatever. I have no clue what your on about... I mean for some reason i have no recollection of who you are. It's this thing where i ignore people whose comments irk me... i rather like the idea behind it though the guy who recommended it to me was a ****. don't remember who it was though. lol jk dude all in good fun