http://jerryc.tw/ <--- that's the guy who made canon rock!

Try out a couple of different guitars before buying!
...And the worms ate into his brain.
Quote by soulflyV
i think he is talking about funtwo who covered that song.

I know, but most people believe that it's funtwo who has made it, just wanted to get the facts straight if he wanted to buy a guitar based on the guitar a guy has when he plays a song
yeah, i know it was jerryC, i thought that was common knowledge.and im not necessarily looking to buy, i just want to know what guitar it is.
Eh? Where'd you get the idea that he's interested in buying? That's a bit off-kilter.

It's a Japanese ESP..I seem to recall that either it's only sold in Japan, or it's a custom. One of those.

If we're talking about the same guitarist, that is.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Who is not interested in buying a gitar?
it's a custom, standard strat body with gold pickguard, gold tuners, locking nut, the old custom "H" style headstock, gold lettering, floyd rose bridge, looks like a single coil in the neck position and a humbucker, likely and active pickup in bridge pos. ,.. 22 frets, looks like 25.5 scale but could just be the camera angle, that's about all i can tell from the videos i've seen
shnaps i own sorta:-steinberger spirit
-ol' samick strat replica
-harmony acoustic of some sort
-ibanez pro bass

amps:-2 micro cubes
-peavey rage 158
-gorilla somethin
-ol' danelectro
-crate bass amp
Quote by seabass324
it's a custom, standard strat body with gold pickguard, gold tuners, locking nut, the old custom "H" style headstock, gold lettering, floyd rose bridge, looks like a single coil in the neck position and a humbucker, likely and active pickup in bridge pos. ,.. 22 frets, looks like 25.5 scale but could just be the camera angle, that's about all i can tell from the videos i've seen

wow, you know all that about one guitar, nice. but what i want to know is the model.
^
he said it's a custom
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.