I was just reminiscing about some good times I've had in my year of UG. So i think we should share some highlights of the good times in the pit. I guess for me it would've been the box weeks. When ever second post was about the boxes they got and pictures to go with it. Twas a good couple of weeks. What has been the best time for you?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, put in the best threads as well (i know there is an archive, but say your favorite threads anyway.)
Quote by aradine
i wish i got disowned by my grandparents so i could stay home tommorow and fap.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX

Amps:
Vox Valvetronix 30
Last edited by t3h guitar n00b at Sep 2, 2007,
The Cas banning. How the amount of thread reporting has quadrupled, imo. This will probably be better around New Year's like all the other Year-In-Reviews, but good idea.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
This year has been good, minus over use of the 4chan rubbish (does anyone really care?) and all that "meme" stuff.

Personal highlights include the ghost thread, though there are many others - also setting up the UG fantasy football (soccer) game has been good fun.

I just think we need a revival of some of those crude "skinning carrot" threads. !!
I actually don't mind the 4chan meme's. Sometimes if they are overused it gets annoying. But i laugh everytime i see the "So i herd u liek mudkipz" and "seaking, **** yeh!"
Quote by aradine
i wish i got disowned by my grandparents so i could stay home tommorow and fap.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX

Amps:
Vox Valvetronix 30
^

They are best when you least expect it, whilst being relevant to the topic in some way imho.
Quote by tarp them
seaking is winrar

You should check out the threads I posted above.
666 BRO
My favorites that come to mind are
"The most Moving and Inspirational pictures" thread
"Ever been caught having sex, wanking or having your carrot skinned by some girl" thread
"You laugh, You loose." thread.
:'D
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
^

Not a bad thread, I read comeback road from the moment it was uploaded.

Not sure why it ended so abruptly to be honest.
The time when the sheriff of the board came and eliminated all the threads on abnormal sized spiders and their effect on the ecosystem of South Africa.
Steve_The_Plank 's internet ownage

the carrot skinned/masturbation thread, I used to spend hours reading that before I registered.

Puttsecks was great too - golf with UGers
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
TS you've only been on for barely a year, there were no good times.
Quote by Surfer Rosa
Steve_The_Plank 's internet ownage

the carrot skinned/masturbation thread, I used to spend hours reading that before I registered.

Puttsecks was great too - golf with UGers

Is that still going? It spawned one or two equally good threads, such as "embarrassing erections"