I remember harvest day (I think?) at Primary school where everyone brung (.. not a real word but who didn't use it when they were younger?) in old tins of beans, tesco value macaroni cheese and fruit salad tins.
Quote by Jackolas
I remember harvest day (I think?) at Primary school where everyone brung (.. not a real word but who didn't use it when they were younger?) in old tins of beans, tesco value macaroni cheese and fruit salad tins.

Er?

Spring Harvest is a Christian camping weekend festival I believe.

I'm not going, but I know a few people who are. I wouldn't be able to last there, too much worship and scripture reading and 'uber-happiness'. Would kill me.
Quote by SomeEvilDude

Spring Harvest is a Christian camping weekend festival I believe.

I'm not going, but I know a few people who are. I wouldn't be able to last there, too much worship and scripture reading and 'uber-happiness'. Would kill me.

I agree. And I go to a Baptist Church.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
I agree. And I go to a Baptist Church.

Those baptist girls are really slutty arent they? If theres a chance of boning them I'm going.
Quote by Jackolas

We did that!
Then a few people were selected to knock on the doors of people and give them food
Quote by fronkpies
Those baptist girls are really slutty arent they? If theres a chance of boning them I'm going.

Hahaha
...No, not particularly.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by patmann3
hey any1 here go 2 spring harvest in minehead or skegness? it would nice 2 know i'm not the only christian here.

your sig pissed me off so much
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Cadj

We did that!
Then a few people were selected to knock on the doors of people and give them food

Yeah I had to give the people the food one time.

Needless to say i ended up wearing a tomato soup drenched t-shirt.

Damn ungrateful old bitches.