Right, here we go.

My Ipod is a 30GB Video and has been working perfectly for about half a year with constant use. The problem is it won't play any new albums I've put on there. At the moment about 15GB has been used up.

These albums I've downloaded from uTorrent and to begin with, about half of them were fine but now some of them will make my Ipod freeze up. When this happens, the Ipod becomes extremely slow and won't respond to anything except a reset.

Guys, I'm searching for a reason and an alternative besides restoring it.

Thanks.
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
learn to live by the rules of itunes and ipod.... and accept them!! i had to do that to the things just like fawking u over. oh and also i think i read on the frontpage that theres a virus in some mp3 files that kill the mp3 file ur pc and the devices playing the mp3 file.... true story
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

maybe the songs are ripped poorly, I have a blur album that thinks the songs are 17 minutes long, and when you try to skip to the end it freezed the iPod. Try ripping a cd yourself, and see whether your new album theory is correct, or if it is those tracks in question to blame.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
The thing is that the songs from uTorrent still work perfectly on iTunes, just not on my Ipod.

On my Ipod itself, it only freezes when I play these songs. I don't see the problem if iTunes can play them.
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
Hmm i think we both need to learn not to buy iPods next time....My first one screwed up and if this 2nd one does....
Quote by kingdomslayer91
why not look on itunes/ipod website. it has been fairly resorceful when i have used it.

That was the first thing I did, but all it suggested was restoring.

Before I do that, I want to see all alternatives.
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni