Does anyone know a good Marshall amplifier (I mean a good model) that can play an awsome Distortion and has many settings in the Distortion channel... (If I said something wrong, forgive me, I'm new to guitar-playing..)
Marshall don't really give fantastic Hi-Gain sounds they give a nice Iron Maiden style distortion if that's what you're after.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
yeah! Iwant to play a nice Iron Maiden sound and sometimes a good heavy Metallica sound
Any suggestion?
Anything from the DSL401 upwards - do not touch anything that says MG or AVT.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Well, a DSL401 is good, and anything of higher quality than that is also good.

Just don't buy the AVTs or MGs.
Sent from my iPad.
I want to buy a marshall because, I have a DRIVE CD-200 that when Iplay at Distortion settings: Gain:10 Treble:6 Bass:10 and Middle:0 it sounds something like a 60's guitar that the only thing you can play is a soft rock n' roll song that it will make you sleep. If I raise the Middle it sounds more plastic than ever!!!!
Quote by Guitar4Freak
I want to buy a marshall because, I have a DRIVE CD-200 that when Iplay at Distortion settings: Gain:10 Treble:6 Bass:10 and Middle:0 it sounds something like a 60's guitar that the only thing you can play is a soft rock n' roll song that it will make you sleep. If I raise the Middle it sounds more plastic than ever!!!!

Those are terrible settings.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Then tell me some good settings. I've tried all the settings in the ''Ultimate settings thread"
and all sound the same: like a 60's guitar...
the amps EQ is probably very unresponsive or something. either way a new amp is a good idea for you.
Jcm 800.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Quote by Guitar4Freak

When you get yourself a decent amp be sure to crank up those mids. Without them, you won't be able to hear yourself in a live setting and your guitar just loses all presense.

Look for a used JCM800 then perhaps a Vader or Avatar cab.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by Guitar4Freak
Then tell me some good settings. I've tried all the settings in the ''Ultimate settings thread"
and all sound the same: like a 60's guitar...

Well either your amp's EQ does absolutely jack all or you have no ear for tone whatsoever.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
You don't need a marshalll...there are dozens of amp manufacturers out there. You might want to look at a roland cube.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com