Brilliant brutal name aside
What do you guys think?
Bolted To The Cross and Congregating The Sick are great albums and they have another one out soon

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=80093315

(Not real myspace just where you can listen to some tracks)

And also what bands could I get into that sound like this because I am really digging this sound atm
So I have been listening to Bolted to the Cross for a while now, and it's great. To me it sounds like they are approaching DM in the same way as Bloodbath, but is far more successful with creating good songs.
I have Congregating the Sick, its too Bloodbath-sounding for me, didnt like it at all. Il let it go for €10 if anyone wants it.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I was gonna listen, until I saw Dan Swano is in it. Plus they sound like Bloodbath? Blah
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
I was gonna listen, until I saw Dan Swano is in it. Plus they sound like Bloodbath? Blah

He did guess solos on the first two albums, but that's it. They don't sound much like Bloodbath at all, other than being a Swedish death metal band.