Poll: Should i get the bass
Poll Options
View poll results: Should i get the bass
yes
5 22%
no
18 78%
Voters: 23.
so i was priginally gonna get a schecter 5 string bass but i tried it out and wasnt very impressed. so i looked at 5 strings on musicians friend aand this seemed like a good bass Bc Rich .

any comments and/or advice on this bass, should i get it?
Ive heard some good things bout bc rich basses but also bad. The general view is that a high end model (like the one you like) seem to be very nice basses, however the cheaper versions are not as good! It looks like a nice bass!!! Im in the same situation as you so i just wanna know, what schecter did u try out?
Quote by chinese_jazz
One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
Quote by the metal bassi
Ive heard some good things bout bc rich basses but also bad. The general view is that a high end model (like the one you like) seem to be very nice basses, however the cheaper versions are not as good! It looks like a nice bass!!! Im in the same situation as you so i just wanna know, what schecter did u try out?

i tried out the stilleto custom 5 and the schecter elite 5, the elite was good but it had a lot of treble, and i just didnt like how the custom played
Seriously???? dude thanks for that, but i must admit im surprised!! ive heard good things about the custom 5 and was planning on getting one, so uve saved me from wasting money! Umm i dont know much about tht bass, but it looks nice and could sound very nice! just wait for some one whos tried it!
Quote by chinese_jazz
One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
Quote by the metal bassi
Seriously???? dude thanks for that, but i must admit im surprised!! ive heard good things about the custom 5 and was planning on getting one, so uve saved me from wasting money! Umm i dont know much about tht bass, but it looks nice and could sound very nice! just wait for some one whos tried it!

yeah i havent heard anything bad about the custom either but then i tried it out and was pretty dissapointed
Quote by MetalBass345
yeah i havent heard anything bad about the custom either but then i tried it out and was pretty dissapointed

Did you ever check out the Corvette 5er?
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
I don't know, I have to admit I played a B.C. Rich with the two p-pickups like this one and it was nice. It was just like Phil Lynotts (the more conventional shape) and sounded lovely, I was tempted to buy it but I have to pay for university.