Yeah i dont know whats going on, but for some reason my computer can't play any sounds from youtube/other video hosting sites/my myspace player. Any techies out there who think they can help me out? I can play stuff from iTunes, so i know its not the speakers.
check all your volume levels are up. You can get onto the menu by either double-clicking the speaker icon in the icon tray in the bottom right of the screen, or go to Start > Control Panel > Sound and audio devices > and then try "volume levels" or something similar from there. You should also check none of the mute boxes are ticked.

I assume you're using windows, and a more recent version than 95. If your on a mac i cant really help you
I want to feel youre body breaking, and shaking, and
left in the cold,
I want to feel youre conscience making, a change to fix
this dying soul....
Quote by dream-thief
check all your volume levels are up. You can get onto the menu by either double-clicking the speaker icon in the icon tray in the bottom right of the screen, or go to Start > Control Panel > Sound and audio devices > and then try "volume levels" or something similar from there. You should also check none of the mute boxes are ticked.

I assume you're using windows, and a more recent version than 95. If your on a mac i cant really help you

+1

exactly what i was gonna say

if not perhaps restart your computer?
Quote by dream-thief

Actually i got in there from control panel, and it wouldnt let me touch any of the volume levels. it was really weird
Quote by pist off
perhaps restart your computer?

+1

or try adjusting security settings? - that was a wild guess to try and get you into the control panel.
left in the cold,
this dying soul....
Quote by dream-thief
+1

or try adjusting security settings? - that was a wild guess to try and get you into the control panel.

Already restarted.
Quote by dream-thief
meh is all i have to say then. I think i've run out of solutions

good luck anyway.

and feel free to burn the lolchair ^

fine.........boring shnoring
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Last edited by Oasis-fanatic at Sep 2, 2007,
meh is all i have to say then. I think i've run out of solutions

good luck anyway.

and feel free to burn the lolchair ^
left in the cold,
this dying soul....