so i DLed the file (about 1.5 gigs and i open the folder, all it has is cd1 cd2, and a little system info file, i looked through the cd folders theres nothing click able in them. wtf?
that game sucked monkey balls , wasn't even worth downloading illegally.
btw those are images.
Orange Enthousiast.
I'm not sure, but be grateful you didn't buy it like me. It's crap, there's nothing to it at all. The only good thing is Aida, and she's just graphics
I quite liked the game.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
i like thsoie fast paced blow everythign up games though. images..so i need to mount them usiong daemon tools or something liek that correct?
U need to download Deamontools and mount the image.. cause its a .ISO file, right? thats what u need to do with all games u DL
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
I got the game for $10 a while back. I liked it, although it was very short with no replay value whatsoever.
k, im having alot of trouble mounting. and my frined is trying to guide me through mounting NFSC. i press on daemon to mount image, but theyres no ISO images in either unreal or NFSC,
apparantly my frind when he gave me NFSC he already mounted everythign, but when i press the icon to launch teh game i get an error code and tells me i need to resinall teh applciation, could it be cosue im running vista?