Page 1 of 2
last night i went into glasgow city centre (a very interesting and hostile place at night) for a drink. me and my 2 friends went to a bar then into a nightclub till 3 then headed home. im 17, my 2 other friends are 16 and 17, (but the guy whos 16 genuinely looks about 40, no kiddin) and we do this most weekends and we're hardly ever pulled up for being underage because we all look over 18, and last night we all bought drinks and watched 3 other people who looked younger, but you could tell were over 18, get asked for ID.

does anyone else who does the same kinda thing ever feel proud that they get away with this sort of stuff? it never really crosses my mind, but it does seem quite weird.
I wouldn't feel proud about it

I was shocked when me and some friends bought a **** load of booze from Tesco and they didn't ID us (even though i'm 18 )
i did it friday night....
i don't care about feeling proud or whatever, i just want to get drunk
hehe, but hey, i did it 4 days under the legal limit :P so i guess it doenst really count..
but i was at a bar, together with my homies ( 17-19 age ) when i was 14, and you had to be 18, i felt a bit proud back then That was my Sambucha debut too haha
I'm pretty much the same. Tbh, I'm no trouble to anyone, so I don't really see the problem anyway. I love pubs :>
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Yes it does make me feel good. And also slightly sorry for the people who do get ID'd.

However, I'm more interested in this 16 year old that looks like he's 40. For none paedophilic reasons obviously.

Pics please.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
I get sold drink in a few of the pubs in my town and I'm only 15. It's no big deal really, and big cities like Glasgow is usually even easier for me. They don't care as long as they get the money. If I ever am ID'ed I just say 'Sorry mate, I left it in my car' and they usually sell me it anyway.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by GiantRaven
I wouldn't feel proud about it

I was shocked when me and some friends bought a **** load of booze from Tesco and they didn't ID us (even though i'm 18 )

some people are quite laid back i think. i find it harder getting served in shops compared to bars.

Quote by Biatch
i was in glasgow last nite... where were u?

haha, fury murrys. we went to some wetherspoons place first though.
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Yes it does make me feel good. And also slightly sorry for the people who do get ID'd.

However, I'm more interested in this 16 year old that looks like he's 40. For none paedophilic reasons obviously.

Pics please.

lol, he doesnt look as old in this pic, but he has a fantastic facial expression in this.

im the ginger tosser on the left. and this was taken at the RHCP gig in glasgow over a week ago.
I'm 17 and I can't get away with buying alcohol in shops but I've never been refused service in the local pubs. I live in Essex/Hertfordshire, btw. I drink responsibly, so I feel that I'm morally within my rights to go to the pub, whereas a lot of youths in the town simply score cheap lager off their parents and start fights in the park.
Love is not a victory march.
Quote by BullonParade
lol, he doesnt look as old in this pic, but he has a fantastic facial expression in this.

im the ginger tosser on the left. and this was taken at the RHCP gig in glasgow over a week ago.

Tell him he needs a shave
haha i went to my local pub for when i was sixteen an felt well proud lol then went in on my 18 bday and showed them my ID lol
this thread dissapoints... i only clicked cause i thought it said underage in BRAS
360 Gamertag: NEB Vanguard

Quote by josh15742
you sir are epic in every way imaginable

i literally bursted out laughing

Quote by Kenny77
Hats off to you sir!

Quote by BullonParade
i always say that. he looks better shaved.

hmmmm i sence homosexuality
Quote by Hendo3514
depends on who ya ask, hitler wudnt be too happy

Well, I'm glad you warned us
Love is not a victory march.
I used to go drinking when I was 15, our local was in the middle of nowhere and didn't really care about laws and such since there was never any bother.

That said, I don't particulary mind if underages are in pubs as long as they're acting mature enough too be and not being stupid.

As a former barman myself, if I'd ID everyone I thought was underage. It's not worth getting caught. A good friend got sacked for doing it, and fined by the police. He was the assistant manager and now can never be a license holder to be a landlord himself.
Quote by Hendo3514
hmmmm i sence homosexuality

He admitted he's a salad tosser under the picture...

Playing guitar is NOT a sport.

Let the RABBITS wear GLASSES
]
No, I used to do it all the time (I'm now 18 so its legal), the only time I ever got asked was when I tried to get cigars for my friends in a fancy, expensive cigar shop. And also one time I got caught by the police after buying a crate at tesco. They let me off though.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Im like him, i look way older than i am. Im 18 (like 3 days ago) and i was getting into pubs since i was 14.
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
As long as you have ID I don't see why being ID'd should be a problem.

Actually I have a relevant question.

Is a Citizen card a legit form of ID in most/all pubs and bars?
Well I started going to bars with my older brother from when I was like 13 and I never had problems on getting beer, because they tought I was as old as the older guys. So when I went to a bar with people from my age, I always got beer because they tought I was 16 , man my friends loved me for that. (here in Belgium you have to be 16 to get alcohol).
Quote by cobain_is_king
I get sold drink in a few of the pubs in my town and I'm only 15. It's no big deal really, and big cities like Glasgow is usually even easier for me. They don't care as long as they get the money. If I ever am ID'ed I just say 'Sorry mate, I left it in my car' and they usually sell me it anyway.

They don't care??? When they ask my ID and it shows my real age they're not going to let me in.
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"
I looked older than 18 coz I had a beard, but when I did turn 18, I tried to make myself look guilty so I would get to use my ID.

I finally did get to use it when I went to a local shop and bought two crates of beer at 10 in the morning. In my school uniform.

The woman looked at me and kinda half smiled and said, "Have you got any ID?" in an I know you dont sort of way.

Then i went, "Well... actually I do"

*hands over drivers licence*

then she looked at it for ages, and I had a cheesy smile coz I knew I was getting sold.

But ive never been asked for ID in pubs, and i was about fifteen the first time I bought drink in a pub
Man I love doing that, Im 14 and I can pass for 18, my friends love me to buy games their parents wont buy for them
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
It's funny when they expect you to say NO to the ID thing, haha.

Do Citizen cards count for pub ID?
I was also out in Glasgow last night, at Frankensteins. Didn't get ID'd because it was early on in the night (and also because anyone who's younger than 35 doesn't usually bother to go in there).

Was it just me or was everyone that was out last night drunk?
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by Jackolas
It's funny when they expect you to say NO to the ID thing, haha.

Do Citizen cards count for pub ID?

It's usually just Passport or Driving License, it's all I've ever acceptedc
Quote by anewhope
It's usually just Passport or Driving License, it's all I've ever acceptedc

Who carrys their passport around with them?

What am i going to do... I am nearly 18 i am not learning to drive yet lol.
Quote by sdmfmofo
this thread dissapoints... i only clicked cause i thought it said underage in BRAS

Sa......uh, my mate says "same"
Congrats for pulling it off bud, I'm 21 and only a short while ago I got ID'd for cigs! (16 years old!)
Quote by str84ever
Who carrys their passport around with them?

What am i going to do... I am nearly 18 i am not learning to drive yet lol.

People who want to drink carry it around.

If you're 17 then you have no reason not ot have not applied for your provisional license
pssh..pubs and clubs. overpriced round where i live. getting drunk on the old rugby stands. priceless
Page 1 of 2