Page 1 of 15
From the man who bought you such wonderful threads such as 'Guess that Metal Tab' and the 'Metal Captions Thread'. Comes a brand new creation.

The basic rules of this game are that you pretend to be a Metal Personality/Band/Musician. And you describe yourself, without mentioning the band member, the band they are in or any of the associating albums. I'm not going to make any rules about extra hints or numbers of guesses, i'm just going to leave it to you lot to keep the thread going if someone goes offline/can't guess.

Same goes for turns as the last 2 threads, if you guess correctly, you get to post the next clues.

For a personality, you can describe their appearance/personality and you can also state their country of origin. Aswell as their preferred sub-genre and position in their band.

Example:
I'm Bald
I'm Gay
I'm British
I play in a Heavy Metal Band
I'm the vocalist

For a band, you can state such things as their country of origin, the number of albums they have released, what year they formed, the number of members they have, what sub-genre they play in

Example:
I'm Norwegian
I have released 4 albums
I was formed in 1991
I have three members
I am primarily Black Metal

And for an album, you can state facts such as the year it was released, a vague description of the album cover's appearance, the number of tracks it has, The genre it is, even perhaps it's producer or the record label it was released on.

I was released in 1986
My cover looks like a Cemetery
I have 8 tracks
I'm a Thrash Metal album
I was released by Vertigo Records

Also, if people are having trouble guessing, you can add more obvious hints. But the maximum number of lines to start is 5.

They are just some examples. These aren't to be strictly followed, you are allowed to use other descriptive methods that aren't overtly in-depth.

And the point in this is for it to be fun, so obviously, injecting your descriptions with a bit of humor would make this thread more enjoyable. I'm not going to keep a score, because I can't be arsed.

Anyway, start the game by answering any of the given examples.

Hope you all enjoy it.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by mr kipling
I'm american
I'm Fat
I play death metal
I sound like a mummy.

Could be any death metallist
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by mr kipling
I'm american
I'm Fat
I play death metal
I sound like a mummy.

ehrm.. fat american death metal mummy? :O
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Karl Sanders.

Brb.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Would you prefer chubby? The guy is massive, and he is of average height...
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
OK, i'm a Band.

I'm Swedish
My singer is as bald as a cueball
I've released 5 albums
I play Technical Metal
I was formed in 1987
LAMMERGEIER
Meshuggah? Not sure about the album count...
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
Yeah.
LAMMERGEIER
He needs to lose weight in order to be 'fat'.

Ok, person:

I'm american.
I've been in many big bands.
I share a certain characteristic with Karl Sanders.

Should be fairly simple.
Gene Hoglan?
LAMMERGEIER
Correct.
I'm Finnish
I have feminine qualities
I play gitarz
I also scream like a bitch
LAMMERGEIER
Quote by Dyer's Eve
I'm Finnish
I play gitarz

Alexi Laiho.
Yurrrrp.
LAMMERGEIER
Quote by Dyer's Eve
I'm Finnish
I play gitarz

er. the chick from arch enemy?
Ozzy Osbourne?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
^Blatantly.

I am American
I have an interesting and controversial physical feature
I am in 2 bands

Easy...
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Hey, I guessed, it's MY turn!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
the band in your first post is emperor
My sig is better than yours
Quote by matt85210
^Blatantly.

I am American
I have an interesting and controversial physical feature
I am in 2 bands

Easy...

Any more clues?
Glen Benton?

Anyway, it's Raise's turn, lol.

EDIT: Yurr, Emperor was the band in my first post.
LAMMERGEIER
everytime i come back to this thread its dead for a moment. phuck.
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
People need to learn to take their turns.
LAMMERGEIER
Quote by Dyer's Eve
People need to learn to take their turns.

Was I meant to go or not 'cause the other guy was offline so I figured I may aswell start one