Poll: Are your parents divorced?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are your parents divorced?
Yes
76 29%
No
167 64%
Sort of
19 7%
Voters: 262.
Page 1 of 2
Thread title says all. My parents are still together and probably will be for a long time as they are strongly against it being Christians and all.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
mine have been together for 20 years. i dont see them divorcing, at least not in the near future. i mean, its not like i know how things will be in 10 years.
Mine are still together. They still flirt like they weren't married. I don't see them divorcing any time soon.
brnh.bandcamp.com
yes
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
how can your parents be 'sort of' divorced ?
you mean like, not living together but not being officialy divorced ?

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

anything you hear about getting more presents when your parents are divorced is a lie
yeah my parents were never married, they split 5 years ago but they get on fine
I want to feel youre body breaking, and shaking, and
left in the cold,
I want to feel youre conscience making, a change to fix
this dying soul....
no, but they don't really care for eachother anymore... Meh, at least they don't fight.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Probably getting divorced in a couple of years.

Doesnt matter all that much though, I will be gone by then probably.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by Chuck_Shuldiner
My mom devorced me dad because she found out she likes woman

Ben is that you?

- Ross
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
They're seperated but I don't think they're technically divorced yet.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
no and i like it that way
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Whoops, I clicked yes because I thought the poll q was are your parents still married...I read the first post too eraly.

Anyway, yeah they're still happily married and I'm pretty sure they will be forever.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Mine were never married and split up about 12 years ago. I couldn't really care to be honest
No, they were going to a few years ago, but they reconciled.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
I guess I'm sort of. My dad ended up a single parent because Mum died, they were still married though.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
They never married. They may split.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
christianity has nothing to do with it, happiness does. my mum is divorced and she's the director of music at a church. her and my dad weren't happy together, so divorced. it's not a big thing nowadays, i don't think - i mean, yeah, marriage is good if it lasts, but we don't need to be married and together to reproduce and so on nowadays, as society has changed so much. just my thoughts.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Mine: Divorced and they hate each other.
Quote by jonathan92
schecter damien 7 is one monster of a guitar.

[Proud owner of a Schecter Damien 7]
Well, my biological mom divorced my dad, but he married my stepmother... so I guess that's sort of.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
yep, my parents are divorced. My dad doesn't have a problem with my mom, but my mom HATES my dad with a severe passion.

thats life
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Yeppers.

He left when I was 3.

He tried to reclaim himslef about 2 1/2 years ago, and he almost did. But he just isn't dad material.

I see him rarely, but I might start again soon. Depends on my mood.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Oh ****, I posted yes, but theyre definitely not. Theyve been together for 17 years and doing fine.
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
my parents have been married about 19 years and have been doing fine, but now they argue all the damn time about stupid stuff.
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
My parents have been "separated" since I was 4 and I've lived with my mom since. I haven't seen my dad in about 5 years, good riddance (he wasn't terrible, I just didn't like him). Still haven't gone through the hassle of getting "divorced" though.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Page 1 of 2