Page 1 of 4
Lol, this is a bulletin that is going around myspace right now.
Now listen to me! Read through all of this, and don't stop till you hit the bottom, or you'll regret it!

UNITED WE STAND
1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

5) The two twin towers make an "11"

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers.
6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911.
9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:
1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. >2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year.
Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers
incident.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:
Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic
holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still uncovinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following, TRY THIS FOR REAL I'M I DID IT AND IT SCARED THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF MEE!!!!!!!

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first
plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS{scariest part of all}

Extremely scary huh?

NOW REPOST THIS WITHIN 911 SECONDS WITH THE TITLE "Weird 9/11 facts " OR YOUR FAMILY'S NEXT PLANE TRIP WILL BE SHORTER THAN EXPECTED

Lucky Numbers : 12, 25, 53, 64, 78

God Bless and good night

I do have to say it's kind of weird,
But it's funny to see the reactions
That people have, they believe it
like it's something that came out of the bible.

Anybody on here believe this particular bull**** story?
CTHC
*facepalm*

It's idiots like that that make reasonable conspiracy theorists look ridiculous.
NOW REPOST THIS WITHIN 911 SECONDS WITH THE TITLE "Weird 9/11 facts " OR YOUR FAMILY'S NEXT PLANE TRIP WILL BE SHORTER THAN EXPECTED

ROFL

Way to rape a tragedy that affected a lot of people
interesting, but I wouldn't doubt that some of those factoids are made up. it's not like the average myspace-er would bother to check them all. on another note, I don't have microsoft word, what does the wingdings thing come out to?
i remember seeing this before and i think Q33 NY isnt really the flight number
Given that this bulletin is so blatantly fake (Q33 NY is a completely made-up flight number, for example), I can only feel sorry for the people that get taken in by it.
Love is not a victory march.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
interesting, but I wouldn't doubt that some of those factoids are made up. it's not like the average myspace-er would bother to check them all. on another note, I don't have microsoft word, what does the wingdings thing come out to?

Something like a plane, two towers and some islam symbols
I've seen this before as well. Pretty stupid, but good at getting gullible people to believe in a conspiracy.
Q33 was a plane flying that day but it is not one of the highjacked planes.
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
This may be true, but it's still a heap of disrespectful **** in my eyes. Especially those last lines.

Not cool.
oh yeah the MS thing is like a airplane, 2 peices of paper that are supposed to liike like towers, a skull and a jewish star.
wtf? jewish? it's supposed to be muslim.
CTHC
It's a star of david, it's a jewish symbol, not a 'muslim' symbol.

You know what really is a weapon of mass destruction? Ignorance.
If Q33 NY was really the flight number it would be freaky indeed. But I don't know what they're trying to prove, maybe they think there's some giant conspiracy involved with the number 11, in which case they would be the conspiracy that is the worst at covering its tracks.
Damn, can't post wingdings. It shows a plane going into two towers, and a skull and crossbones beside the star of David. Death to the Jews I guess.
i was waiting for the last statement to be...who's to blame for 9/11? KYLE!!!!!

seriously...whoever took the time to do that is pathetic
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Lol, it's so funny that people actually believe this. 9+1+1=11 ZOMFG!!!!!11!!!!!

*jumps off balcony*
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
Quote by self-made_page
If Q33 NY was really the flight number it would be freaky indeed. But I don't know what they're trying to prove, maybe they think there's some giant conspiracy involved with the number 11, in which case they would be the conspiracy that is the worst at covering its tracks.

seriously. maybe Osama is obsessed with the number 11 or something? and even if he is, so what? we already know he's a crazy person.
damn! they planned it down to the thing with Wingdings!!! the terrorists are smarter than i thought.
I know for a fact that the islamic holy book verse is wrong. As for some of the rest I have herd that some of it is false. Also I think it started as a video on metacafe.com (2 months ago).
some people just have to many time on their hands

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by daytripper75
damn! they planned it down to the thing with Wingdings!!! the terrorists are smarter than i thought.

I wonder how they worked out that Q33 NY = some freaky thing in Wingdings? Was it like this?

Nerd 1: What shall we do today?
Nerd 2: We could type Q33 NY into MS Word and convert it into every single font to see if it gives us a secret code!!
not that q33 ny wasnt real, but do that thing & it comes out a a plane, 2 tower things, a death sign, & the jewish star.
I remember seeing the numbers thing on some tv show maybe a month or so after it happened. Also, there are some dollar bill tricks ive seen that come out like the two towers w/ smoke coming out of them and the pentagon on fire. i dont kno where to find em, but theyre kinda weird.
Probably made up. Like the 'fact' that 400 or something jews were told not to go to work that day, when it was really that 400 or something jews died that day.
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
some of the stuff is real, and some of it is abit scary but alot of it is bull****.
Quote by Snopes
So why do some of us continue to find significance in these types of coincidences?
One answer is that it gives us back a sense of control over a world gone mad. Other than cower in our homes, we can do little to protect ourselves against an enemy who might strike against anyone, anywhere, at any time. Being able to find patterns, even obscure ones, between terorrist-related activities allows us to think that we can take back some measure of control; that we can indeed discern when and where the next attack might come if only we stay alert for hidden messages and use the proper keys to decode them.

Everyone wants their lives to be a Hollywood movie.
You know what the weirdest part of all is? What's 9+11? 20! And what's 20 plus 3? OMFG IT'S TEH NUMBRE 23 HOLY FUCKING CHRIST!!! JIM CARREY WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!!LOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOOLLOL!!!!!!!!111111111111

On a more serious note, I believe that this "conpsiracy" of numbers is a pathetic excuse to use thousands of lives to get attention. Terrible.
*facepalm*

It's idiots like that that make reasonable conspiracy theorists look ridiculous.

+1
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
All the numbers and folding thing is a bunch of crap and anyone who sets stock in them is a moron with an IQ that would ashame a retarded monkey.
Things like this is why I absolutley hate MySpace. I now have a facebook, in my opinoin is so much better than MySpace
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
(Invalid img)
At least I made it little...I'm sorry...
Member of the Invisible Children club
Learn More
Member of the "I love METRIC" fan club. PM if Metric loves you.
Nobody in here has picked up on this yet?:

Quote by MySpace Bulletin
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

Quote by MySpace Bulletin
1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

Page 1 of 4