Zeitgeist (Conspiracy Theory Film, don't watch if you're easily offended)

Page 1 of 2
I don't know if that has already been posted, but I had it in my favourites and I thought I would post it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331&hl=en

It talks about religion, 9/11, the federal reserve and the NWO.
It's a very interesting watch if you have the time and if you don't mind looking at different points of view.

I don't necesarily buy what they are saying, but I find it interesting
Last edited by And2001PT at Sep 2, 2007,
I'v seen it and I thought it was really interesting epically the Jesus Christ part that I never Knew before.
Everything is really good about that film, it even takes a different viewpoint on the 9/11 attacks, not JUST the conspiracy theroies we all know regularly.

It's a really good watch.
F.U.B.A.R.
Conspiracy theories are cool.

There's already been a thread on this nonsense.
Quote by NGD1313

someone thinks their opinion is better than someone elses
Quote by NGD1313

If you were to read the OP, I said I disregard the last 2 thirds of the video, but watched it because I don't trust the official side either and I find different points of view very insightful.

But of course, you had to come here and try to act like a smartass.
Quote by And2001PT
If you were to read the OP, I said I disregard the last 2 thirds of the video, but watched it because I don't trust the official side either and I find different points of view very insightful.

But of course, you had to come here and try to act like a smartass.

I said I think it's nonsense. I gave my opinion. The only people acting like asses here are the people who won't just let my opinion be, and as I said there's already been a relatively sizable thread on this.
Ew....
9/11 conspiracies suck.
But the rest was a really good watch.
No, you dismissed Conspiracies Theories on general practise.
Anyway, it's your own personal choice and I'm in no position to criticize it.
Quote by garden of grey
Seen it before, I liked it besides the 9/11 part.

C-C-C-Combo breaker +1,00000000000000000000000
Why does everyone keep saying 9/11 conspiracys suck?

You do not know for definite what happened so technically you only hold an opinion the film zeitgeists part is an opinion as well.

For all you know that one could be right. We well never know, hence why it is called a conspiracy.

I am sick of people thinking that their opinions are better than someone elses.
Zeitgeist means something like 'the climax of an era' in a cultural sense, if my german does not fail me.
Quote by str84ever
Why does everyone keep saying 9/11 conspiracys suck?

You do not know for definite what happened so technically you only hold an opinion the film zeitgeists part is an opinion as well.

For all you know that one could be right. We well never know, hence why it is called a conspiracy.

I am sick of people thinking that their opinions are better than someone elses.

I think George W. Bush is a robot controlled by Martians.
The only plausible part is the religion part. Everything else in that film has been proven false.
Looking for my India/Django.
Meh, great film to watch and since no one really knows for sure what happend it could well be true, and then again. It could be a pile of steaming horse manure.

The religion part I knew before hand though without watching this, but i didnt know as much detail about it, if you know what i mean. I knew the Chirstain religion was based on the Sun not a man in the sky but I didnt know the full reasons as to why it would be like the 3 day span of the Suns position being stable etc etc.

PSN ID: ArranP
Last edited by apmaman at Sep 2, 2007,
Quote by redwing_suck
The only plausible part is the religion part. Everything else in that film has been proven false.

Where has it been proven false?
Anyways I took the time to watch it ass and its not too unbelievable. Certainly made me think. I personally liked it.
This thread peaked my curiosity, and I have to say Zeitgeist is by far the best global conspiracy film I have seen, because it has the right mix of emotion and information.
A lot of the content is hard to ignore; I for one always supported the idea of a world government, but Zeitgeist really brought to light a few possible, plausible aspects of a control mechanism with which I cannot agree.
Last edited by MiG_853 at Sep 2, 2007,
LOL Zeitgeist means "the spirit of the age".

Haven't seen the film yet, will get around to it sometime.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
LOL Zeitgeist means "the spirit of the age".

Yeah, I thought it meant something like that, wasn't sure on the exact wording, thanks.
This Movie Is A Conspicary,this Thread Is A Conspricay!!! My ****ty Spelling Is A Conspiricay
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Quote by uhh_me?
is this going to be worth my time?

If you like consipracy theories, then yes. Definitely.
I should warn you all for spam for believing in this age old gibberish.

It's false. All the sources, false. All the 'facts', false.

False.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
i've never watched it. however i heard they found astounding similarities in it between jesus and other people throughout history. controversy!

the most alarming of which is clearly the parallels i heard that come up between christ and virishna.

* ...immaculately conceived and born of a spotless virgin, "who had never known man."
* ...conceived by a spirit ghost (you know... a "Holy Ghost").
* ...threatened in early infancy with death by the ruling tyrant, Cansa (remember Herod?).
* ...taken by his parents as they fled to Gokul for safety from Cansa (remember Herod?).
* ...saved from an order of Cansa that all male children under the age of two were to be slain. Coincidentally, Herod of Judea supposedly gave the same order 1200 years later. Hmm...
* ...visited by angels and shepherds at his birthplace.
* ...born after a prophecy predicted his birth.
* ...given frankincense and myrrh by visiting sages at his birth. Boy, the coincidences are really starting to add up here.
* ...worshiped and saluted as the "Savior of Men."
* ...said to have performed many astounding miracles, such as healing the sick, restoring sight to the blind, casting out devils, and raising the dead to life.
* ...put to death on a cross between two thieves.
* ...taken into hell, rose from the dead, and ascended up to heaven "in the sight of all men."

unfortunately, mention of virishna exists nowhere in recorded history so i don't know where they got it. perhaps they climbed a golden ladder and the triune god (richard dawkins, chistopher hitchens and sam harris) handed them this information with absolutely no basis in fact.

all of you are saying the first is absolutely true and eye-opening, however the last two are complete bullshit. i just happen to think once a bullshitter, always a bullshitter.

http://www.tektonics.org/copycat/copycathub.html

it's funny, a lot of people are saying the first one is too short and without enough citation while the latter two are genius (specifically part three.

i hate NWO conspiracies.
#DTWD
Quote by Rankles

False.

well your false...i didnt mean that im sorry i cant get mad at you

anyways it reli hard to watch (btw im watching it at the moment ) i just cant get into it but i think ill watch it all
Sigs Are For Pussies
Quote by Rankles

False.

At this point, I'm forced to ignore you considering you admited yourself to instantly dismiss any conspiracy theories
Quote by And2001PT
At this point, I'm forced to ignore you considering you admited yourself to instantly dismiss any conspiracy theories

not to mention he's an authority figure. he must know the truth while lying to us lest we learn the real facts and OVERTHROW HIM!

CONSPIRACY! ZOMG!
#DTWD
Look, I said I didn't buy it myself.
No need to try to act like a funny smartass here, because you aren't coming out as funny or smart.
Quote by And2001PT

I dismiss anything that gets most of it's sources from Jim Marrs.

Jim Marrs is one of the most respected yet outlandish conspiracy theorist of all time. His ideas made for the basis of the film JFK.

He's currently writing about a secret moon base that the martians have where they spy on us. It's ok though, NASA are all over it.

The term 'don't believe everything you read' works both ways.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I know, that's why I take this with a bit of salt, and I respect you for that.

I try to study all I can from both sides of the wall, maybe I'll eventually get somewhere.
ive watched all 2 hours of the film. i thought it was very moving. it was very straighforward with a message: things arent always as they seem. i wish it was a little less "conspiracy like" cuz thats offputting to alot of people.(as seen in this thread). i think that we kinda do gotta see that our government is a horrible money making business. ive known this tho, i just didnt no about the federal reserve. thats y if i could vote id vote for ron paul. but the media deosnt like him because he is trying to save lives not make $. he wants to stick to the constitution, not stick our noses in things, legalize hemp, actually decrease taxes, and stop using the federal reserve, etc. Problem is, Obama Hillary Gulianni and Edwards get all the exposure. ****ing media. thats y i dont like it, it can make or break people, it strikes fear in people, and its brainwash. its a business not a good source of info.

religion part: ive always beleived in God, but never any bull**** brainwashing teachings from churches.
911 part: im glad to see a different side of thigns than whats on TV and in school
federal reserve part: Money is the root of all evil

i think the main lesson is: We are all humans. Every single person. and we have lost our way. there is little love left. i say: watch the movie and dont write it off when it seems crazy at times
I was glad to see that Jimi Hendrix got into it somehow.

PSN ID: ArranP
Page 1 of 2