lol i like it xD.....i will edit this post if everybody hates it of course
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by frankv
Someone 1-starred it . I voted for 5 of course.

was'nt me >.> <.<
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by frankv
Someone 1-starred it . I voted for 5 of course.

That douche!
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
I think someone likes UG a LITTLE to much... though the song IS awesome. I guess when I'm jamming and doing the singing in a random chord/riff/solo song I'd prob make something like that up. lol

pepsi
Quote by closertofreewil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w5XbGedkI8

I uploaded the profiles and theme song video to youtube for all to enjoy. I mostly did it for the song.

Don't rape me if this is bad.

It's not rape if ur willing
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
btw, the pepsi lover dude...

rock on coke sucks
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
Quote by pepsi_lovr
I think someone likes UG a LITTLE to much... though the song IS awesome. I guess when I'm jamming and doing the singing in a random chord/riff/solo song I'd prob make something like that up. lol

pepsi

I didn't make it. It came from UG. I just put it on youtube.
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
Dude, look at the post above you guitarlegend.
Quote by Dog454

POKER..UG
It jumped from like 40 views to 106, keep em comin.
Quote by Dog454

POKER..UG
Quote by closertofreewil
I didn't make it. It came from UG. I just put it on youtube.

Yeah, I remember seeing it here. You might want to ask the staff if it's cool to do that.

They prolly won't mind one way or the other, but it would be much better if you check.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.