Page 1 of 2
Greatest movie ever? (please no spoilers for people who haven't seen)

Whats some of your favorite superbad quotes
hahahaha

"dude whats that on your pants???"

****ing amazing
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
I was invited to go and see this before it came out a few months ago but couldn't as I had an exam the next morning, I thought it looked like an extremely average American yarn when I saw the flyer.

People were amazed I hadn't seen American Pie or Scream and thought it was weird. Oh well, screw them. Have they seen La Haine or City Of God? no.
"i'm wet"

"oh yeah i learned that would happen in health class"
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
ahhh! i so want to see this havnt had the chance to yet though. is it as good as the 40 year old virgin?
Not out for another 2 weeks here

but my friend saw it when he was in the U.S. and said it was hilarious

favorite bit I've seen:

"i like to party"
"why not perfect 10 that could be a number of things like bowling"
"yes but that doesn't have dick going in"
"thats a problem"
"have you ever seen just a vagina, kinda gross, not for me"

not exactly but close
still awsome movie
Quote by LeoKhenir
I love you, Killer Bacon.
Quote by Jackolas
I was invited to go and see this before it came out a few months ago but couldn't as I had an exam the next morning, I thought it looked like an extremely average American yarn when I saw the flyer.

People were amazed I hadn't seen American Pie or Scream and thought it was weird. Oh well, screw them. Have they seen La Haine or City Of God? no.

That was good.
I saw Amélie too, that was...weird.

I still need to see Superbad though...really want to.
Quote by Jackolas
. Have they seen La Haine or City Of God? no.

I have, Superbad is better.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
I have, Superbad is better.

Haha, whatever floats your boat mate.
Saw it four times.

Funniest movie in years.
Quote by Avopeac

Three Days Grace="I HATE MUH PARENTZ" rock.
Cannibal Corpse="I ATE MUH PARENTZ" rock

Quote by Guitar God Rob
Not out for another 2 weeks here

but my friend saw it when he was in the U.S. and said it was hilarious

favorite bit I've seen:

"i like to party"

you could just watch it on the internet or something, thats what im going to do..im cheap you see
i draw diks.

like man diks?

the picture were soo good ahahahahaha
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!

Best name ever.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Just another mediocre American film.. dissapoints me that people find this epic in any way whatsoever.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Just a question, how can you you have your favorite quotes from the movie, yet have it contain no spoilers? especially Superbad being a comedy and all

sorry if i'm a party pooper haha
I loved superbad, but if its got Michael Cera in it im going to love it anyway.
Quote by rickyy
Just another mediocre American film.. dissapoints me that people find this epic in any way whatsoever.

Sorry but I haven't seen it, but from the quotes it sounds JUST like that.

People lap that **** up!
Quote by rickyy

Epic doesn't necessarily mean good, just over the top. And has anyone said that that "Superbad" is epic?
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
"You scratch our backs, we'll scratch yours."
"Well, the funny thing about my back is that it's located on my ****."

Might not be word for word, but it's close. I wish I hadn't seen that in one of the trailers before I saw it at the theater.
prepare to be f***ed by the long dick of the law!
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
"Nice mullet, asshole."

"McLovin, what the ****! Why'd you run away from us!

*other random stuff*

Dude, you **** blocked McLovin.

*other random stuff*

I'm sorry i blocked your **** McLovin."

and

"**** that, we're calling you McLovin!"
Quote by Jackolas
Sorry but I haven't seen it, but from the quotes it sounds JUST like that.

People lap that **** up!

It's unfair to lump it in with American Pie and the like.

I mean, take 40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up. Both have very ****ty names, let me agree, but I saw the first by chance and thought it was one of the best mainstream comedies in years. Knocked Up bettered it and Superbad topped them all.

American Pie is aimed at young teenagers and is all boob jokes and poop. Those three are really more adult oriented and are much smarter.

Do yourself a favour and go see them. Sure, think City of God and La Haine are better, hell I have a film degree, but don't write off those films based on their misleading titles.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
i thought superbad was absolutely fantastic, and, as rankles noted, so was knocked up.

but i though 40yov was crap tho.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Quote by Rankles

I mean, take 40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up. Both have very ****ty names, let me agree, but I saw the first by chance and thought it was one of the best mainstream comedies in years. Knocked Up bettered it and Superbad topped them all.

American Pie is aimed at young teenagers and is all boob jokes and poop. Those three are really more adult oriented and are much smarter.

Do yourself a favour and go see them. Sure, think City of God and La Haine are better, hell I have a film degree, but don't write off those films based on their misleading titles.

x2

I was expecting it to be stupid but i was quite impressed. The sexual humour dialogue was very realistic for teenagers that age.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Saw it the other day and though it was wicked...... not a clever film by any stretch of the imagination, but a damn entertaining one!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Flemfloyd

Best name ever.

That's badass.....
Member#8 of the John Frusciante and Red Hot Chilli Peppers UG fanclub. PM IpodInaBottle to join
Knocked up was 10 times funnier.

Superbad had the potential to be, but it decided that it wanted to say F-ck, sh-t, c-ck every 5 seconds. Instead of focusiong on the comedy and finesse, they just chuicked in a load of swearing.

Don't get me wrong I've got nothing against swearing, I liked the film, but it is way way over-rated.

My favourite line though was when they're talking about Mclovin's vest;

"WTF man, you look like Pinnochio" and a minute later "Take the vest off fogle you look like Aladdin"
Quote by killthekingx
"you scratch my back, I scratch yours"
"well heres the thing, my back is on my dick"

Grrr I've been reading that quote for ages without realising where it's from. Now I know.
Quote by Rankles

Decent post mate. You know what? you've convinced me. I'll go and check them out!

Nice one on the film degree.
Page 1 of 2