Bass forum awards
3 3%
John Swift
4 4%
Fitz and the flaming of everything he slightly dislikes
29 32%
Voters: 91.
Page 1 of 4
Ok, as I promised. Here is my thread about themost epic moments that happened in the bass forum. Right now the candidates are (I will put the poll tomorrow, to see I someone can post another candidate).

Nsg and the avantgarde
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648508

Patriot 13 and the Louis Viton bass and him wanting to sound like Wentz (or however it's spelled)
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=637881https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=633706

The endless Pete Wentz threads

Desolationrow0 and his gazillion posts.

You know you are a bassist when...

I have a dream speech.

Endless arguing who is the best and comparing apples and lobsters.

The Fastest bassist thread and Wentz winning.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658093&highlight=fastest+bassist
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=660932&highlight=fastest+bassist

Necroposting

And Watchingmefall's beer bottle tale

And I will put myself on the poll. Just listen to this story, yesterday I was with some friends and we decided to go for some tacos ar 2 a.m., so we were just walking and I crossed the street, and some drunk kids in a car got really pissed off because I crossed the street, they followed me and when I wasn't looking they threw a beer bottle at me (I had to get 6 stitches in the back of my head), then they got off the car (they were six) and my friends were there for anything, and two cops got there, and that was a relief but the kid that threw the bottle (considering he was 17 and drinking while driving) said he was some important guys son so the police just let everybody go (while I was bleeding from the back of my head).

Oh yes, that happened yesterday.
Last edited by watchingmefall at Sep 2, 2007,
The bass forum has never produced anything epic

We're boring people.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy

We're boring people.

Lmao.

I'm gonna go for the Luis Vuitton bass.

Sucks about your head though.
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
you obviously don't remember the epic parody of the 'i have a dream' speech.
i thought i had magic fingers once, and had uncovered the fountain of love.

turns out my girlfriend was just peeing on me.
Quote by djsteiner

I will add it to the poll, please put some more details about the speech or pass a link if you can. If I can't think properly I guess it was because of the bottle.
oh, and NSG's epic n00bishness.
i thought i had magic fingers once, and had uncovered the fountain of love.

turns out my girlfriend was just peeing on me.
You forgot the that one epic...wait nevermind, dinky's right nothing epic ever really happens on this forum. I vote this thread as the most epic simply because it's name sounds like it should be
My vote goes for the Louis Vuitton bass. That thread almost made me cry.
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
where's desolationrow0? that kid got a 500 ppd count and we pwned the **** out of him
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by skater dan0
where's desolationrow0? that kid got a 500 ppd count and we pwned the **** out of him

I was thinking that, a whole thread on the epic phail moments of recent bass forum history and no mention of deso?
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Quote by skater dan0

dan's got a point
DesolationRow0, and the Guess The Bassline thread was rather epic. Granted it's subtle, but bassman10101 has had some very, VERY stonery threads.

EDIT: Some may say my calling stickers on basses disrespectful was epic-ish.

Also, about Fall Out Boy being emo: I call Fall Out Boy emo. They ARE emo. Do you know why I call them emo? Well, simply because a lot of radio and television stations won't let people say 'shit' on the air.

PS. Why does the band spell it Fall Out instead of Fallout? How does that make sense?
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Last edited by thefitz at Sep 2, 2007,
Quote by Dinkydaisy

We're boring people.

the only epic thing was our triumphant return to these parts.

Quote by skater dan0

I think it was epic how I pwned him even though I was banned
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Sep 2, 2007,
Quote by IndianRockStar
And where is AbovetheBridge's bass color speech? That was epic.

someone already mentioned it. the "i have a dream" speech. but yeah that was probably my favorite thing that has been in the forums - not including the pit of course
ha i just looked at patriot13's covers of fall out boy songs on youtube. its a great root note fest and i love it because everything up from him on there is all fob related. check it out if you haven't

lol
Last edited by jsbassboy at Sep 2, 2007,
Even though I'll probably have to vote for NSG extreme avant-gardeness, you should add the "You know you're a bassist when..." thread. While that lasted, it was pretty goddamn epic, and it reached almost 2000 posts.
Quote by Evil_Jim43
Geekis, you are truly the Ghandi of our time

Quote by thefitz
Man, I really have to stop sigging you...

My blog:
http://david-hates.blogspot.com/
Quote by jsbassboy
ha i just looked at patriot13's covers of fall out boy songs on youtube. its a great root note fest and i love it because everything up from him on there is all fob related. Cehc kit out if you havent

lol

Links. Now.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by Deliriumbassist

I'm going to go cry

EDIT: LMAO at the breakdown in Dance Dance

The one where he stops and scratches himself?
Quote by Bumper

Quote by Deliriumbassist
yup, and then does "uber cool breakdown movements"

Yeah I love it
Quote by Bumper

Yeah, I left him some trademark Fitz words of encouragement. Eyes on the obituaries.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. It Epic. Epic penis.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. It Epic. Epic penis.

Listen: you really have to stop coming around here and mentioning Pete Wentz's penis.

When you're 5'5", any penis is epic. Now take a hike.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Quote by Deliriumbassist
are u lummond?

Yes, director of some of the strangest videos on the 'Tube.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I think the Forum Plan thread should be considered epic.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
I got lulz from that NSG post.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Quote by djsteiner
Thread link?
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE

Yeah I don't know. I used to always be in the bass forums before I answered the same questions 87490321 times . I made my way over to the pit. More exciting and full of adventure, grrrrrrrrrr!
Page 1 of 4