I got my old Sega Mega Drive working today! Im so happy. Ive been playing all my old games. Sonic, Streets of Rage, Revenge of Shinobi... Man Ive missed playing those. Road Rash 2 still has that thrill it used to give me when I was 10.

Just thought Id share.

Does anyone know if you can still buy games for them? Like, at second hand shops and charity shops or other places. I want to get my hands on Sonic 3. I have sonic 1,2 Sonic and Knuckles, and Sonic 3D.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Or you could download an emulator & roms.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
ahhh thats so dope.

i am coming over and pwning you at sonic 2
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Haha I bought a Sega Megadrive 2 off a mate for a TENNER!! With 6 games on 1 and Lion King.

Games include Streets Of Rage, Shinobi, Columns and Lion King. All absolute classics I tell you.

Shame the controller is a bit f00ked. Also I kind of prefer playing the games on an emulator I have called Gen's as its ultra smooth and you can "improve" the graphics with a filter.

Other than that it's awesome.
i dont remember what this was for (possibley the Super Nintendo) but the best game ever was Street FIghters
UG's HIPPIE
I sold mine.

Same with my Master System.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Guitardude19

I got my old Sega Mega Drive working today! Im so happy. Ive been playing all my old games. Sonic, Streets of Rage, Revenge of Shinobi... Man Ive missed playing those. Road Rash 2 still has that thrill it used to give me when I was 10.

Just thought Id share.

Does anyone know if you can still buy games for them? Like, at second hand shops and charity shops or other places. I want to get my hands on Sonic 3. I have sonic 1,2 Sonic and Knuckles, and Sonic 3D.

DUDE! you live in guildford?!
I still got some of my games, you can have them, but the 6 in 1 game stays with me
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by Jonn0
DUDE! you live in guildford?!
I still got some of my games, you can have them, but the 6 in 1 game stays with me

Yea I do Guildford pwns!

Do you have Sonic 3?...
yeah, one of the 1st games we had on it
got some others, i'll need to raid the top of my cupboard 1st
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by Jonn0
yeah, one of the 1st games we had on it
got some others, i'll need to raid the top of my cupboard 1st

Cool!

... Im off to play Sonic and Knuckles
Do yourself a favor and get Comix Zone and Beavis and Butthead

Yup, the second choice was unexpected but god was it a great game

Don't steal, don't lift
Twenty years of schoolin'
And they put you on the day shift
All the gamespots near me have vintage sections. I guess there are no more independant games shops around.
Quote by Jackolas
Games include Streets Of Rage, Shinobi, Columns and Lion King. All absolute classics I tell you.

Shame the controller is a bit f00ked. Also I kind of prefer playing the games on an emulator I have called Gen's as its ultra smooth and you can "improve" the graphics with a filter.

Other than that it's awesome.

Definitely classics. My favourite game of all time on the mega drive is Splatterhouse 2, keep an eye out for that! I got through it once without taking a single hit, it was like my religion. Also Gain Ground, fantastic but frustrating. Oh and of course E-Swat!

Revenge of Shinobi......never managed to complete that "properly", saving the girl. That song at the end is amazing, I think it's called "My Lover".
Quote by Holy Katana
Dude, that's awesome. However, I have a SNES, which has better graphics and more RPGs.

Aw I wish I had a SNES
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████