Quote by Dirge Humani
I cares.

[/thread]

+208347
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
Quote by sammcl-15
+208347

+6
"Greased Up Deaf Guy" of the Family Guy Club
PM Jersey_Zombie to Join

Quote by RockinGuitarBoy
hi, my penis is 7cms erected and im 15. is that normal?

Sephiroth of UG's heros and villains club pm Josh999x to join
Quote by Slinov
Dirge Humani wins

Fatality

lol, fits ur avatar perfectly
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
I personally don't like it.

If I want entertainment with lots of movement, I'll play sports.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by GNiCk89
I personally don't like it.

If I want entertainment with lots of movement, I'll play sports.

psh, sports are for fags!

Haha, jk. Seriously though the wii looks fun
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
The wii is a terrible gimmick console. Nintendo really hit the spot with consumers though.

The Wii is videogaming's MTV.
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

second /thread
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
i have a wii and i never play it. mario football sucks. i cant stand the fact that when online im probs losing to some fat nintendo fanboy kid with ginger hair.
Quote by Slinov
Dirge Humani wins

Fatality

Slinov i would sleep with u just for saying that even if u r a guy
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by And2001PT
The wii is a terrible gimmick console. Nintendo really hit the spot with consumers though.

The Wii is videogaming's MTV.

Looking at the text under your name, your post, and your signature, I have come to the conclusion that you are an all around:

Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
Quote by PieceOfMind666
Looking at the text under your name, your post, and your signature, I have come to the conclusion that you are an all around:

Looking at your profile and reading your post, I come to the conclusion you're a kid who can't handle opinions.
Quote by RockFreak000
every video game after snes = EPIC PHAIL

phail
PSX>SNES, SNES is overrated.
Quote by And2001PT
phail
PSX>SNES, SNES is overrated.

*bangs hand on desk*

"get out of my Salon!"
Quote by MSFoSS
who cares?

That's a fantastic argument you have there. The Wii is great fun, it just needs some more games to come out for it, just give it time.
Quote by Def
i have a wii and i never play it. mario football sucks. i cant stand the fact that when online im probs losing to some fat nintendo fanboy kid with ginger hair.

so what you're saying is that the game sucks because you keep getting beaten online?
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by irongoat666
so what you're saying is that the game sucks because you keep getting beaten online?

mario footballs got some problems as a game anyways, so thats why I get so angry. That and theres no fair matching system, so on game your playing someone one your level, or maybe someone new, but it has a nasty habit of matching you up against the top in the world. I've played the worlds best a few times now. And everyone around them,
I do. I'm getting one for Christmas with GHIII. I'd get Zelda: Twilight Princess, too, but I have it for Gamecube. It's better, as Link is a lefty. Lefties don't get many video game heroes to look up to, so when I heard that they were going to flip Twilight Princess for Wii, I was kind of angry. He's been a lefty for as long as I can remember.
Quote by Holy Katana
I do. I'm getting one for Christmas with GHIII. I'd get Zelda: Twilight Princess, too, but I have it for Gamecube. It's better, as Link is a lefty. Lefties don't get many video game heroes to look up to, so when I heard that they were going to flip Twilight Princess for Wii, I was kind of angry. He's been a lefty for as long as I can remember.

Wow, I though I was the only one who got mad at that.
Quote by Holy Katana

GH3 is coming out for Wii? Excuse my ejaculation there.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
GH3 is coming out for Wii? Excuse my ejaculation there.

It's also coming out for PS2 with a Kramer controller, as opposed to the Les Paul one that's shipping with the 360, Wii, and PS3 versions.
Stoners seem to dislike the Wii. I haven't played it yet but I would like one. I did however almost get a SNES for old times sake.
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘