so my english teacher gave me this project, and i want your advise (dont worry its actually something interesting, not me asking for grammer advice if you know what i mean).. anyways... our school has a new motta "achieve!" where each letter stands for something different.. the project is that we have to pick a song to represent who we are for each letter of the word achieve (its an acronym)... heres the guidelines

A (academic success): pick a song that best represents how you achieve academic sussces, or sucess in life. what makes you happy, how do u motivate yourself?

C (Community Involvment): pick a song that represents your community involvment. what is your take on the world... is their in issue in the world that you are passionate about?

H: (Healthy Life Style): select a song that reflects your healthy lifestyle. how do you feel about yourself? is there a particular song or genre of music that you like to work out to?

I (individual responsibility): choose a song that reflects your individual responsibility.. who or what is important to you?

E (etical citizenship) how do u view right and wrong? Where do your believes lead you?

V (Value Creativity): select a song that relfects how you value creativeity. is there a musician band, song, or lyric that you find inspiring? is there a certain song that jumpstarts your creative side?

E (explore your potential) pick a song that symbolizes how you explore your potential. What are the things that really interest you and want to know more about... what do u want to do with the rest of your life?

so yeah.. thats it.. just pick a song for each lettert.. you can make jokes n' stuff if u want but if u could give me some serious answer too. that'd be cool...

thanks
The title makes me want to punch a baby
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk
You're either still in primary school, or your teacher expects you to know so many songs that you can recall one which has lyrics to suit various abstract things, or you yourself are a teacher, and you're trying this out on the poor UGers.
Quote by blue_strat
You're either still in primary school, or your teacher expects you to know so many songs that you can recall one which has lyrics to suit various abstract things, or you yourself are a teacher, and you're trying this out on the poor UGers.

no.. im in 10th grade advanced english... so i guess the 2nd one maybe??...

and to answer the other guys question.. No, they dont have to start with the ssame letter
Capital G- NIN

would be a good one for C...i really don't feel like doing the rest though
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
for v you could use "to bob ross with love" by the gym class heroes specifically for the lines:

**** mass appeal art is art only the real can truly feel it
So open your eyes and listen
Combine your ears with vision
Or do it cause you love it
Or for cash that's your decision

even tho there is some profanity in it, most english teachers are cool with that and the song does kinda fit.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
You could use Straight Edge by Minor Threat for the healthy lifestyle one. That is if you are actually straight edge. And really hardly anyone is.
Oh Shit!