Page 1 of 2
Ok before i get into the story theres a couple of things i gotta say.
Our family consists of me , my mom , my stepdad , my sister (5 yrs old) and a smaller sister (1 years old).

Ok so now i can get into the story:

2 days ago mom , I and step dad were woken up at 5:26 AM by the cry of my little sister (the youngest one) coming from downstairs.
We came down to find her in the laundry room with the door closed in total darkness.
It was a total WTF.
Theory number 1.
That night my mom went to sleep with the cat and kept her bedroom door open so it can go out later.She sleeps with the sister in the same room.
Maybe the little sister was woken up by the cat and she folowed it all the way downstairs BUT. Theres no chance she could have gone out of her bed (it has a very high fence thing) or atleast do it without falling on the ground and crying, even if she would manage to do it she cant go downstairs.

Theory number 2
Maybe my mom was woken up by the cat and since at 5:30 a human is ussualy in deep sleep that causing her to kind of sleep walk.
Then maybe she mixed up the cat with my little sister and took her to the laundry room instead of the cat (thats were we close the cat at night).

Theory number 3
Well for theory number 4 i dont have any logical toughts except ¨freaky ones.

So tell me what you think and what could have realy happened that early morning ?

Oh and keep in mind that everyone was sleeping at that time and no one would be stupid enough to mess around like this.
Quote by Evil_Magician
Theory number 3
Well for theory number 4...

Beggin' yer puddin'?

But theory 1 I believe. Seems the most realistic.
Seems like we'll have to burn your house down.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I can't come up with anything witty enough for UG standard, so I'll just say you are being extremely skeptical and wait for the abuse.
Quote by Evil_Magician
Doesnt work.
She cant talk now and even when she learns too , kids dont remember at that age.

No ****, Sherlock?
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Superbaby.
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Why don't you re-create the moment and set up a load of cameras round your house and then drop kick whoever's stealing your sister in the back of the head?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by SG thrasher
How about asking her?

Yeah I don't think they've tried that

If I were you, TS, I'd lock my door and hide the knives, guns, forks and objects small enough to fit your rectum. If I know my horror movies, you've got to take every precaution or else you'll find yourself dead and sodomized.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
harry potter might have helped. cos he's an Evil_Magician
i hate all those nasty pasty people

:stickpoke i like to poke people

the fighter pilot of the a7x army
ur 5 year old woke up in the middle of the night. went to the 1 years olds room took the child into the room u found the 1 year old. the the 5 year old went to bed.
There is more than one thing i have to say...
Quote by Evil_Magician

Theory number 1.
That night my mom went to sleep with the cat and kept her bedroom door open so it can go out later.She sleeps with the sister in the same room.
Maybe the little sister was woken up by the cat and she folowed it all the way downstairs BUT. Theres no chance she could have gone out of her bed (it has a very high fence thing) or atleast do it without falling on the ground and crying, even if she would manage to do it she cant go downstairs.

Just...

Funny words.
Quote by Kensai
Yeah I don't think they've tried that

If I were you, TS, I'd lock my door and hide the knives, guns, forks and objects small enough to fit your rectum. If I know my horror movies, you've got to take every precaution or else you'll find yourself dead and sodomized.

You forgot mirrors, especially the ones in medecine cabinets, closed shower curtains, dark areas and wandering off alone.
your other sister hates the younger one because she gets more attention and thought it would be funny to take her out of bed and dump her in the laundryroom.
Quote by mint_car
your other sister hates the younger one because she gets more attention and thought it would be funny to take her out of bed and dump her in the laundryroom.

CLEARLY stolen of my idea
stop lying...you did it
PRS Custom 24
Rivera KnuckleHead 55
Budda SuperDrive 30
Vox AC15C1
Nope bigger sister was asleep during the whole night.

One more weird thing.
Today we found the cat sleeping in my little sisters bed , head on pillow just as a human.
Quote by ordino
CLEARLY stolen of my idea

you just wrote it faster! you must be typing at the speed of light... i will now make the little girl cast an evil spell on you.
Quote by Evil_Magician

One more weird thing.
Today we found the cat sleeping in my little sisters bed , head on pillow just as a human.

How did you know she was asleep the whole night if you were sleeping when it happened?
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by Evil_Magician

One more weird thing.

oh. like they've switched bodies? creepy.
Quote by mint_car
you just wrote it faster! you must be typing at the speed of light... i will now make the little girl cast an evil spell on you.

awwwww ****
Quote by ordino
awwwww ****

the only way to salvation is to puke on the next policeofficer you see.
Quote by mint_car
the only way to salvation is to puke on the next policeofficer you see.

erm........ cya
Quote by Evil_Magician

One more weird thing.

Oh shi*t, shes a f*cking Animorph!!
One more theory.

Maybe the cat , in its past human life was a kid that had a realy bad mom and probably died very little.
So maybe it envies my little sister and wants to enjoy being a little kid.
The cat probably turned itself into a human and took my sister to the laundry room.
im still waiting for the "J00R SIZTAH RUBD ICY HOT ON HERSELVE LALWLALLOZ!!1" reply
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
Maybe your mom picked up the cat and got your sister also and brought them both downstairs and your mom forgot your sister down there.
Page 1 of 2