Well I used the search bar and couldn't really find much that helped me. I'm looking for an electro-acoustic for less than £200. It doesn't need to be amazing, I just want something to jam around on unplugged and to help improve my musical knowledge in chord construction ect that is harder to demonstrate on a bass.

I have played both the Takamine EG260 and the Yamaha APX500 and they both felt nice. I think overall I preferred the Takamine, it sounded a little nicer to me and felt like it was better quality but I was wondering if there are any other electro-acoustics in this price range that I should give a chance before I purchase the Takamine?

And finally, what should I look for amp-wise? Should I get a dedicated acoustic amp or is this fine?

Thanks.

-Indie
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
I would say get the Epi PR4-E acoustic pack. It looks awesome, comes with an amp, and sounds good unplugged. or, if u rly want something interesting, check out a Squier Stratacoustic. The body's made of fiberglass (maybe), so it doesnt sound too great unplugged (like an Ovation-type). Probably sounds better plugged in.
I have played both the stratacoustic and telecoustic and hated the sound and feel of them but thanks for the suggestion. I will check out the Epiphone.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!