I'm intending on purchasing an Ibanez ARX-320. The specs look great, the price is pretty cheap (though a lot cheaper on American websites ) and the guitar also looks sexy too, which is always a nice bonus.
Here's a link:
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/71847

I'm hopefully going to try one out soon, but for now, does anyone have any experience with one, or has one? Reviews are sparse, so I'm guessing it's a fairly new model.

For more info, go here:
http://www.ibanez.co.jp/world/country/frame_uk.html --> Electric Guitars --> Artist --> ARX320

The music style I play is a bit of everything, from soft-rock, jazz/blues, hard-rock to all out metal, so I think this guitar will be a nice alternative(or main) guitar to my Epiphone Les Paul Studio.

Thanks for your opinions.
Last edited by Steve The Plank at Sep 22, 2007,
Ive played it can do all of those things and maybe harder rock, i played it in cherry sunburst and it looked sexy as not a big fan of ibanez but that was a nice guitar better over an epi studio...
I may look for one myself. Unfortunately I am having a hard time finding one to try out. I think my local dealers don't want to stock them for fear they might eat up the sales of the other carved top solid bodies they stock. If those pickups are just the uncovered version of the ACH1 and ACH2 they are considered moderate output ceramics. Might want to change them for metal (if my supposition is correct.) For what I play they are perfect (blues/classic rock.) I have the ACH's in my AS73.
Quote by uldhppi
I may look for one myself. Unfortunately I am having a hard time finding one to try out. I think my local dealers don't want to stock them for fear they might eat up the sales of the other carved top solid bodies they stock. If those pickups are just the uncovered version of the ACH1 and ACH2 they are considered moderate output ceramics. Might want to change them for metal (if my supposition is correct.) For what I play they are perfect (blues/classic rock.) I have the ACH's in my AS73.

indeed

they are way too hard to track down
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
Man that is one beautiful instrument. How are the pickups? Did you get the hardshell case with it? It's hard to beat an Ibanez neck for comfort and playability. Is it heavy?
Quote by uldhppi
Man that is one beautiful instrument. How are the pickups? Did you get the hardshell case with it? It's hard to beat an Ibanez neck for comfort and playability. Is it heavy?

The pickups sound great, but I'll probably end up replacing them to something the Pit suggests xD
I bought the hard case for an extra £40.
The neck is really comfy, it feels like a Gibson Les Paul, for a tiny fraction of the price :O
And it's not particularly heavy, but probably a bit heavier than my Epiphone Les Paul Studio.
I'm going to check one out for myself as soon as possible. Enjoy yourself.