Alright so I have a guitar, an amp, a computer, and some guitar amp simulator software(GuitarRig 2, AMplitube 2, and Amplitube 2 JH edition) If I want to record straight to computer from guitar what do I need to get to get rid of the line noise and high latency and other annoying noises. I got a Behringer UCA202 which was a cheap solution or so I thought....it didn't work with Amplitube or GuitarRig for me and I talked to Customer Service a dozen times and they couldn't help me....so I need a cheap solution to get DECENT sound quality from the software with some low latency and that's all...any ideas?
Epiphone LP
Johnson Strat Copy(first guitar)
Epiphone Dr 150 Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experiance pedal
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech RP50
ElectroHarmonix Metal Muff
How cheap are we talking here?

You could look into the M-audio Jam Lab, or Line 6 Toneport UX1. They're fairly cheap
Id go with the Line 6 Toneport. watever model u choose, theyre all pretty good.
M-audio Fast Track USB, works with GR2 and Fruity Loops among others.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I dont know how cheap I wanna go, I have about 1500 bucks from August work but thats for a car along with a couple thousand more that I have, so I wouldn't wanna spend much at all, probably half my paycheck from this week, about $100 or less I would say, but all options are open for right now, but my most important thing for right now is sound clarity and no line noise, so please take that into consideration
Epiphone LP
Epiphone Dr 150 Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech RP50
anyways what wud be the smartest thing to get off the bat?
Epiphone LP
Epiphone Dr 150 Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech RP50
Probably the Toneport. It's simple to use, gives you the Line 6 Gearbox software (lots of amp and effect models) and includes some recording software as well. Plus, it's pretty much invincible, unless you strike it with a hammer.
Denthul would the toneport work with other software? such as guitar rig or amplitube...do u know if it does? and anyways I went out and bought one for the hell of it so yeah....
Epiphone LP
Epiphone Dr 150 Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech RP50