I'll buy this guitar this week, I play mostly punk/punkrock & Funk. I know that it's good for punk etc, but can you play funk(like thcp) on it too?
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
well you're better off using single coils for funk. if you look at frusciante he predominantly uses a strat with single coils
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
I use mine for metal, with an EMG HZ-4 and with Elixir 0.10 - 0.52 , its awesome!
Ibanez RGA 121 w/ SD SH-6b & SH-2n Jazz
Ibanez RGA 121
Epiphone G-400 w/ EMG 81&60A
Fender Stratocaster Original 1978 Sunburst
Alvarez Acoustic DY-85

Fender G-Dec 8" 15W

VOX AD120VT 2*12" 120W

KORG AX1500G
it would be good for punk, and you could get a funk sound out of it if you tweak the amp settings a little.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by patrickdenneyto
yeah, the guitarist in my band has one and it works pretty well for funk

ok thanks!,

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Quote by Baarmy_Sheep
well you're better off using single coils for funk. if you look at frusciante he predominantly uses a strat with single coils

I already have an Ibanez with 2 single coils, so I could use that one for some things where I really need those single coils