i've been trying to get my strings to lower but they will not get as low as i used to have them i've adjusted the saddles time and time again i've also turned the posts all the way down and the strings are still really high off the fretboard any guesses?
Did you put a higher guage on than what you had on before?
If so, your neck sounds bowed.
Can you get any photos?
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
ya , your neck could be bowed, that's all i can think of.
shnaps i own sorta:-steinberger spirit
-ol' samick strat replica
-harmony acoustic of some sort
-ibanez pro bass

amps:-2 micro cubes
-peavey rage 158
-gorilla somethin
-ol' danelectro
-crate bass amp
Quote by cowboyfromhell0
i didn't get a higher guage but i could adjust the truss rod

If you know how to, go ahead, if your sketchy on it, don't even unscrew the cover or insert a key for it.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Adjusting a truss rod isnt that difficult. Its just not like the lugnuts on a car. You only turn it a little 1/16 to 1/8 of turn at a time. I got tired of paying guys at music sotres to do a crappy job so read up on how to do it. You dont need feeler guages or anything. A playing card works fine. You press the thick e string against the first and last fret. Slide the card under the string. It should fit easy under at the 12th fret, but not the 7th fret. If it has to much play or lifts the string at ht e7th fret it needs adjusted. Like I said a little adjustment goes a long way. Give it a little bit of a turn, then check again. If its getting worse your turning the wrong way. Sometimes you want to adjust it and let the guitar sit and come back and check again. The right neck relief goes a long way with action height. But on bolt neck guitars the neck angle is important to. Not all companies put so much effort into setting a guitar up. I know most I have seen usually have some high frets which can make the action high. Some problems can be fixed pretty easy without a music store doing some you need a bit more tools for.