Disease
21 10%
Relgious cults taken over
17 8%
A mad scientist destroying the world
16 8%
Voters: 207.
Page 1 of 5
How do you think mankind will finally come to a end ?
Last edited by BassmasterGreg at Sep 2, 2007,
It will end eventually but probably not in out lifetime. It would be some sort of nuclear disaster.
Booyah

Sinforsale....I guess you were right. I was wrong.
When the sun's gravitational field pulls us towards it.
Just a slight variation in our orbit would kill thousands of animals and plants, leaving us to die.
That's still a long time away though.
Mankind will die out when all women believe themselves too fat to be seen naked, and no more babies are born.
from bad grammar.

but seriously, i don't think global warming will affect us that much, we have time to prepare. it'd be cool if we last for a few more million years or so until our sun 'splodes.
By a mad scientist, leading a vast army of manbearpigs.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
The sun will kill us long before it explodes, actually, and that's if we make it that far.

Humanity's downfall will probably be caused by humanity itself.
when we finally suck the earth dry of its resources and the atmospere is polluted beyond recognition, then we'll be screwed.

i say it's not too far off
hug your local pug dealer!
i dont think the world will...

the sun will on the other hand.. meaning no light for the world, so plants and trees will die, then there will be too much CO2 in the atmosphere and life will die..

that blatently won't happen.. i just wanted to sound clever
the world will end when i resurrect
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
I don't know what Nucleur War is, but I think it'll all end by Nuclear War.
Looking for my India/Django.
The world won't end, only humanity. And possibly every other major organism on Earth, of course. Even so, there might be new intelligent life forms many million years into the future.

Anyways, probably global warming unless someone finds a really clever way of surviving an ice age.
I'm a communist. Really.
Rabbits. The rabbits will finish us off.

Or you know, that big orb in the sky, that looks pretty powerful....... but not as much as the rabbits.
www.myspace.com/theoncefuturekings

Let me know what ya think!

MUFC

And it'll haunt you, my honey bee,
anyone who's anyone has had that same dream,
where you're falling, or where you're flying,
or were you calling out, or were you dying?
"A mix of the above" would have been my option.

I can't wait.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
When the sun dies.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
The sun will burn through its supply of hydrogen, and expand and cool at a rapid rate into a red giant. Mercury will be swallowed up with nary a burp, Venus is ****ed too, and probably Earth. Even if it doesn't encompass earth, a red giant, though 5000 degrees or so cooler then regular temperature, is still hot enough to render the atmosphere to nothing. Or, if it doesn't expand, then it will collapse in on itself, and create a black hole which will drag most of the solar system kicking and screaming into highly compressed lump of doom.

This is definitely going to happen, whether we're here or not. Don't bother setting your alarm clock though, it won't happen for another 3-4 hundred million years.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by minibrowny
I think that it wont. It will never end.

+1 Me agrees...
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by Kensai
By a mad scientist, leading a vast army of manbearpigs.

are you totally sereal?
Cults...and I will SOOO lead one! I'm planning it already...
Call me Jeff if you want, I prefer that.
it will probably be a Nuclear war, but hopefully after i die.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Of the choices available, I'd say nuclear war.

But I really think the world will end once Kensai dies.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

humans will end the human race, come to think of it this reminds me of "I robot"
I think that it's interesting no one has mentioned anything about black holes or another universe enveloping the other. Not that it's highly likely, but still.
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
We will die, but not the world
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk
Global Warming doesn't have the potential to wipe out all of mankind. It could kill billions but I, personally, seriously doubt that is how we will be made extinct.

Quote by blackflag49
Hopefully, mankind will be inhabiting the stars before it comes to that.

Sorry to burst your bubble but that's never going to happen.
im resisting posting a sarcastic answer so ill point out that the sun creates energy by mixing hydrogen atoms together to make helium (someone correct me because that can't be exactly right. i dont remember) but once all the hydrogen is exausted, the sun wont "burn" anymore.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
when i die and yes i am gods father... ANTMAN
Sigs Are For Pussies
Quote by Its_Rock77
im resisting posting a sarcastic answer so ill point out that the sun creates energy by mixing hydrogen atoms together to make helium (someone correct me because that can't be exactly right. i dont remember) but once all the hydrogen is exausted, the sun wont "burn" anymore.

that sucks donkeyballs
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.
Quote by Its_Rock77

Incorrect. Once the sun runs out of Hydrogen it switches its Nuclear fusion to helium. This releases more energy than the hydrogen and causes the sun to swell into a red giant (enveloping the Earth). Now since the sun is a small star it will burn out quietly and become a white dwarf.
The sun will explode, eventually. But if we continue on or current killing spree we'll probably make each other extinct before tea time. It's amazing how mankind always insists on screwing itself over.

And then there are the rabbits, of course. Bloodthirsty little bastards, they are.
would the sun.....flame...us?
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.
Page 1 of 5