View poll results: Which do you prefer teh company of
bros fo sho'
64 68%
hoes fo sho'
30 32%
Voters: 94.
Page 1 of 2
So, which company do you prefer?

When it comes down to it, I much prefer the company of my bros. I've have the "girlfriend who never leads my side" and it just isn't any fun. Also, if you get drunk enough, a mouth is a mouth...I mean, am I right? Common...common... "Let's play a little game called 'just the tip'...just for a second...just to see how it feels."

So...discuss.
Why are my friends 'bros' and any girl I go out with a 'hoe'?

I don't think like that

edit: I also can't understand your post in the slightest...are you talking about trying to make out with drunken friends?
u callin muh guh uh hoe?

COMEDY! PROGRESSIVE! PUNK!

Quote by darkrikku

MY SETUP
ESP Ltd. F-100FM
DiMarzio PAF Pro DP151
John Pearse #2500 Strings
Crate GTX65
Behringer Ultrastack BG412H
Hoes.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Wait, what this about tongues? Are you asking if cheating on your "Hoe" (garden tool anyone) is ok if she isn't there or what?
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
the threadstarter appears to be coming out of the closet in some form or another. For one's hoes must be irritating him.

He could just be more social, and hang around with people who are not 'bros' or 'hoes'. but men and women.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
Don't let the question fool you...girls can be bros too.... A hoe is just "the current chick you are bangin" or, if you are into the whole relationship thing, your girlfriend. It can be awkward when one of your bros is just chillin with their lovah. No one wants to see you makeout for 3 hours. If I'm going to be privy to your most intimate confrontations, I'd rather just see ya f*ck.
Generally, my 'ho' is one of my 'bros.'

Except better, because she has a vagina, and usually isn't as stupid.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
in b4 bros before hoes

but yeah bros
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
I'm pretty sure the word is "ho" as opposed to hoe, because yeah... garden tool = hoe.

And besides, a bit demeaning of women is it not?
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Quote by GiantRaven
Hands up

Who thinks theadstarter is wasted?

I'm pretty sure he's just goofy.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by GiantRaven
Hands up

*raises hand*
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by Castlebravo
I haven't had enough experience being with hoes to decide

priceless.

Quote by darkrikku

MY SETUP
ESP Ltd. F-100FM
DiMarzio PAF Pro DP151
Crate GTX65
Quote by GiantRaven
Hands up

And trying to make excuses about making out with another guy.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by mydadisjewish

so, all this time i've been banging a garden tool?? THAT'S WHY SHE CAN'T HAVE KIDS!!!

Quote by darkrikku

MY SETUP
ESP Ltd. F-100FM
DiMarzio PAF Pro DP151
Crate GTX65
pfff, Hoes obviously, who wants to hang around a bunch of guys all the time? *coughsausegefestcough*
We're Composing our funeral songs, note by note

Let the carcass of the martyr burn
eh i dont know. If I was in a serious relationship it would be equal hanging out time. Plus my gf/bf would have to be a friend of course, so i dont know.
Quote by mydadisjewish
I just wanna stick my dick in their throat. That's all.

This is the first time I've read a thread, any statement in the thread, where I felt the need to actually say, "Oh, wow.." out loud.

Congratulations.

Well, more power to you.

Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
This is the first time I've read a thread, any statement in the thread, where I felt the need to actually say, "Oh, wow.." out loud.

Congratulations.

Well, more power to you.

Dude...I've f*cked yogurt before.

Mouths > Yogurt.
id say hoes your bros cant please you in that way
Sigs Are For Pussies
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
lol
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm pretty sure he's just goofy.

That reminds me. What the hell is Goofy? I mean, Donald's a duck, and Mickey's a mouse, but what the **** is Goofy?
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by cobain_is_king
That reminds me. What the hell is Goofy? I mean, Donald's a duck, and Mickey's a mouse, but what the **** is Goofy?

A dog?
Quote by mydadisjewish
So, which company do you prefer?

When it comes down to it, I much prefer the company of my bros. I've have the "girlfriend who never leads my side" and it just isn't any fun. Also, if you get drunk enough,a mouth is a mouth...I mean, am I right? Common...common... "Let's play a little game called 'just the tip'...just for a second...just to see how it feels."

So...discuss.

are you gay?
Quote by cobain_is_king

Someone's been watching Stand By Me.

You forgot to mention that Pluto is a dog, and therefore Goofy cannot be, as they act nothing alike.

He's also dating a cow. A pretty fine cow by my standards, that I would sex up for hours, does that make ME a cow? No.

He's a dog.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2