Anybody know officially when the 7th Season of scrubs starts? I heard September 17th from my friend but he's not very reliable...is he correct?
Quote by boredloserkid1
i have 3 balls n no penis..its called flopeouinesinea

Quote by Burpin'Worm
I'd suck off my grandad while getting bummed by my dad and tossed off by my brother for a million.
no not even close...October 25th
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
I would also like to know this.

edit: damn october 25!? fuck.

Quote by RageAgainst...
no not even close...October 25th

Alright thanks RageAgainst...I cant ****ing wait its such a good show...sucks there cancelling it after this season!
Quote by boredloserkid1
i have 3 balls n no penis..its called flopeouinesinea

Quote by Burpin'Worm
I'd suck off my grandad while getting bummed by my dad and tossed off by my brother for a million.
They never said that! They just haven't said it out loud that they're continuing the show. Zach Braff keeps dropping hints about how he "would love to another season". That said, Scrubs is the best show ever.
I thought the 6th series was the last one! Why did no-one tell me?! SCRUBS RULES! (Especially Jumpsuit & Dr Cox)
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Is that release date the UK or US?

US man. Here in the UK we're only getting the first airings of Season 6 episodes at the moment.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
This might be the last season but Zach Braff wants to do more and some of the other cast do too i think. I read that if NBC doesn't want to do it anymore ABC will sign them

I may be a bit wrong though
Let's hope they buck their ideas up.

Season 6 was a total disappointment. Well, the first half of it, anyway.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by break-me-in
US man. Here in the UK we're only getting the first airings of Season 6 episodes at the moment.

I've seen all of series six though. Oh god knows.
I wake up with a picture of Dr. Cox on my ceiling. It just lets me know that i'm a wussy piece of crap and i have no soul to sell and i should just take what i have and shove it all up my ass.

It's usually a good day.
But that means that this time in like 24 weeks there will be no new Scrubs ever

T'will be a sad day fo' sure
Quote by chocolateman900
But that means that this time in like 24 weeks there will be no new Scrubs ever

T'will be a sad day fo' sure
except for when it's run 4 times daily on comedy central...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
except for when it's run 4 times daily on comedy central...

Except they won't be NEW episodes...
Quote by Derek <3's You!
I wake up with a picture of Dr. Cox on my ceiling. It just lets me know that i'm a wussy piece of crap and i have no soul to sell and i should just take what i have and shove it all up my ass.

It's usually a good day.

Lmao, sigged.

Cant wait for season 7.

EDIT: Ok I guess im not sigging it. It's too long.
Quote by ShaunFrusciante
bignuts20 the name says it all

Quote by SailorJeff
You can sig me all you want but I still have a small penis.

R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
I've seen all of series six though. Oh god knows.

Yeah it's available but it's still only airing for the first time right now. It took long enough to get here as well. Although a fair bit of Series 6 is a decline in standard.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by ticklemeemo
They never said that! They just haven't said it out loud that they're continuing the show. Zach Braff keeps dropping hints about how he "would love to another season". That said, Scrubs is the best show ever.

Really? I thought the reason they were canceling it is because Zach didn't want to do it anymore.

edit: As for what will happen, they said they'll reveal the Janitor's real name in the last episode. I think JD and Elliot will probably hook up for real finally, although at this point I don't even think I want them too because it's so cliché. And this is a total longshot but I think it would be cool if Kelso retired and recommended Dr. Cox for Chief of Medicine.
Quote by Derek <3's You!

It's usually a good day.

i wish i could say sigged but it's too damn long. DAMN U! anywho, i didn't know they weren't planning to do a 7th season. if they don't, it's a sad day. a sad day indeed. actually, to whoever said they show it 4 times a day on cc, i think they show everyday but mondays 6 times cuz i'm pretty sure they show it again at 11 and 1130. idk i might've been drunk
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
Quote by rockon1824
Really? I thought the reason they were canceling it is because Zach didn't want to do it anymore.

edit: As for what will happen, they said they'll reveal the Janitor's real name in the last episode. I think JD and Elliot will probably hook up for real finally, although at this point I don't even think I want them too because it's so cliché. And this is a total longshot but I think it would be cool if Kelso retired and recommended Dr. Cox for Chief of Medicine.

that wuld be the best
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer