can you hook 1 cab upto 2 different heads? not at the same time but have somthing to switch them with?
Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
why on gods green earth would you ever do that?

Maybe he only has 1 cab that sounds nice with both heads,And he needs to use both heads for certain sounds?
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
If it matches the ohms of both the heads, yes.

I.e. if it's an 8ohm cab and both heads have 8ohm outputs, you can. Not at the same time, but that's not what you want
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
theres this thing called a morley quad box that lets you do something like that i think. look into it...
oh nothing... just bein' myself...what? oh this? this is just my package...yeah... god delivered it, I signed for it, world keeps on spinnin'
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
why on gods green earth would you ever do that?

maybe he had one amp with a nice clean tone, and one for distortion?
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

You can switch between them with a simple A/B switch, or you could get a stereo cab and use that for both heads. Remember to match the impedances, though.
Quote by cokeisbetter
You can switch between them with a simple A/B switch, or you could get a stereo cab and use that for both heads. Remember to match the impedances, though.
helped the most.. thank you... this means i dont have to like walk over hook up the other head into the cab i just click the buttong right?
Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.
You could open up the back and split it into two 212 cabs in one box.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!