anyone know of good sources for vynil records. Im especaily looking for Foo Fighters Records
Thanks
It's spelt Vinyl.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
vinyls**

EDIT: beaten to it =[
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
Quote by mikey4402
Well thanks for you help

Attitudes like that will get you nowhere

Try eBay? Search for smaller music shops where you live?
Quote by GiantRaven

Attitudes like that will get you nowhere

Try eBay? Search for smaller music shops where you live?

????
What i asked for help and instead people told me how to spell.

I have tryed ebay and all i have are corporate musics stores around me...im hoping to find a online company that deals with just vinyl
Quote by add666
you tried amazon?

yeah only thing that come up are stickers. they have 'in your honor' but i already have that
Quote by minibrowny
If you live in England, then head to Camden, tis the greatest place for Vinyl and bootlegs.

im in the US....do they have an online site?
http://www.musicstack.com/

What's wrong with having vinyl in addition to other things? And Google is your best friend.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
try hot topic. they have EVERYTHING that isn't popular today...

COMEDY! PROGRESSIVE! PUNK!

Quote by darkrikku

MY SETUP
ESP Ltd. F-100FM
DiMarzio PAF Pro DP151
John Pearse #2500 Strings
Crate GTX65
Behringer Ultrastack BG412H
Quote by minibrowny
Camden is a part of london.

ohh you mean in general, camden is a good place to look.
i though you meant there is a specific store in camden that you wanted to mention
Quote by DarthKarth
try hot topic. they have EVERYTHING that isn't popular today...

really...i didnt think they carried anything else besided cloths....never been in one though
Hmm, what's with the sudden interest in vinyl in the Pit these days.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Uh I've seen plenty of albums on vinyl in HMV. That's a fairly mainstream music shop. I'm sure they can't be hard to find. (By the way, learn to spell),
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by mikey4402
????

I have tryed ebay and all i have are corporate musics stores around me...im hoping to find a online company that deals with just vinyl

Tried*

XD
Gear
Takamine EG5015S
Fender Telecaster Deluxe
Fender Strat
Fender Stage 1600 (160 Watt)
Digitech Hot Head
Digitech Hot Rod
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory
Quote by Zeppelin256
http://www.musicstack.com/

What's wrong with having vinyl in addition to other things? And Google is your best friend.

Google is my best friend, i just spend about 2 hours searching...musicstack is kindda expensive, i have done business with them one before
Quote by mikey4402
really...i didnt think they carried anything else besided cloths....never been in one though

yeah, they carry vinyls, and backpacks, and stickers, and belt buckles, and buttons, and "music", and i'm pretty sure i saw a girlfriend for sale...

COMEDY! PROGRESSIVE! PUNK!

Quote by darkrikku

MY SETUP
ESP Ltd. F-100FM
DiMarzio PAF Pro DP151
John Pearse #2500 Strings
Crate GTX65
Behringer Ultrastack BG412H
Quote by break-me-in
Uh I've seen plenty of albums on vinyl in HMV. That's a fairly mainstream music shop. I'm sure they can't be hard to find. (By the way, learn to spell),

Thanks ill look into HMV.

yeah we already went over that, i wasnt i aware i was getting graded
Quote by DarthKarth
yeah, they carry vinyls, and backpacks, and stickers, and belt buckles, and buttons, and "music", and i'm pretty sure i saw a girlfriend for sale...

lol
Quote by mikey4402
????

Here in UG, we correct your spelling and grammar, long before we fix your problems...