Well, here's the deal, I downloaded Audacity (Yes I'm cheap) and plugged in the Mic, but Audacity isn't picking up any Signal, any help would be cool.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
'Tis a free Recording Software thang, there seems to be a reason that it's free.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
check where the input is coming from, there should be a drop down list of options, make sure its on mic, not stereo mix or something.

Edit - this would get better replies in riffs and recording probably.
Yeh, the only time sound would come through the computer (but not Audacity) was when it was in Stereo Mix.

Link to download?

turn the mic on

i was there ages trying to figure out what was wrong.. and the mic wasn't switched on
I am not a 'tard. No matter what you may have heard.

Mic turned on. Plugged in right socket. Volume of mic turned up. Recording volume of mic turned up. Defined your sound card. The list goes on...
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Your mic isn't muted in the volume controls in the control panel is it?
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Nay.

Have you tried putting it into the "line in" socket instead of the "mic" socket? Bear in mind if you do this you might have to change the settings in Audacity.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Yeh that's how I get sound but nothing on Audacity.

Cheers, i'll let you know if that works once I've installed, which could be whenever.

Ouch.