White people with dreadlocks make me lol.
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

Quote by zait
White people with dreadlocks make me lol.

Me, too.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Haha, thought i'd be called a racist or something to that effect, but seriously, white people with dreadlocks? :/ Leave it to the rasta's and other black folk.
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

Yea dreads on white people look really bad.
You may have a 10 x 10 stack of marshalls and i may only have one, but mine goes to 11.... Beat that
**** that. dreadlocks fo' lyf. i used to have dreads but not anymore because of school....lame.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile

and dreadlocks on whities looks ghey :P
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
I've had dreads for 3 and a half years now, plus im white!
Equipment:

Schecter 007 BlackJack
schecter c7 hellraiser
ibanez k7
Krank Revolution one stack
Tech 21 Trademark 30
Digitech Whammy Pedal
tech 21 killer wail
i have dreads....im jamaican and puerto rican though

so it works
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
My problem with white people who have dread locks stems from a white guy I know who had them, who claimed to be Rastafarian.. God I wish he was dead..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

I hate this "no whites" mentality; it works for some people, for others it don't. You shouldn't jump to conclusions judging by one fact alone.

I don't care what you guys say; I would have sex with John Butler.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
John Butler is the only exception.
Quote by vintage x metal

God, I hate white people.

Quote by civildp1

Quote by NorseGodofRock
How many of UG sport the worlds first (and to this day still the sexiest) hair style?

Well,you for one,judging by the gay way you talk about them lol
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN