hi i know some of my friends use this website so I thought i should come here. Im looking for a new guitar just now i have a legacy and i was wondering what might be a good guitar for me for playing stuff like muse and that. thanks
Gibson Les Paul Custom, You can afford it, it's for new players.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
IBANEZZZZZZ lol i duno dont get an ibanez
Sigs Are For Pussies

WELCOME TO UG

WRONg FORUM
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk
Quote by Nugi
get a strat

strats are the best E-high5
Sigs Are For Pussies

WELCOME TO UG

HAVE A FISHY STICK
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
dude, you should try an esp. preferably the F-Series. esp<fender

i mean.... esp>fender. my dyslexia is devastating...

COMEDY! PROGRESSIVE! PUNK!

Quote by darkrikku

MY SETUP
ESP Ltd. F-100FM
DiMarzio PAF Pro DP151
John Pearse #2500 Strings
Crate GTX65
Behringer Ultrastack BG412H
welcome. for Muse stuff, id get a Les Paul. Epi's higher than a LP-100 are good. Any Gibson is good as well. i doubt u can afford a gibson, but idk.
Best advice is close this thread and reopen it in the Electric Guitar forum.
You'll get better answers without fishsticks
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Get a Steinberger headless guitar, but change it so that you have 5 pickups, and buy a headstock for it, defeating the purpose of your purchase, sell it, and buy an epiphone Les Paul Special II which is the best begginer guitar.
well my dad just won the lottery 3.4 million a few weeks ago so he said he'll buy me a new guitar and i want one like mat bellamy but i dont know what he uses
Quote by matalliam
go for an ESP, or if you cant afford one, buy an LTD version instead

+58469521984

Quote by darkrikku

MY SETUP
ESP Ltd. F-100FM
DiMarzio PAF Pro DP151
Crate GTX65
Quote by fitzy200
well my dad just won the lottery 3.4 million a few weeks ago so he said he'll buy me a new guitar and i want one like mat bellamy but i dont know what he uses

He uses a custom made guitar that's shaped like a telecaster.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
no......get a crappy guitar with a crappy amp and possibly a crappy pedal and then learn everything

after a while when you get better...get better gear
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Go for a Hagstrom Swede or Super Swede. They're like Les Pauls, but the neck has a special truss rod in it that will prevent it from warping
Quote by fitzy200
how do i get a custom one

find out what company builds it, and buy it.

although i recommend NOT doing so and buying your OWN and not something somebody else made...

Quote by darkrikku

MY SETUP
ESP Ltd. F-100FM
DiMarzio PAF Pro DP151
Crate GTX65
i'd say go with an epiphone sg or les paul custom, they are not as good as gibson but they are a lot cheaper and fairly decent guitars for the price
kill 'em a lot
Quote by fitzy200

Will he buy me one? o.O
Matt Bellamy uses Manson guitars, who build customs. Though, if you're genuinely serious about this, the manufacturewr have said theyre not actually going to build any more of Matt Bellamys guitars any more, but you can custom order one the same i think.........
edit: just because you have a load of money doesn't mean you should always buy the most expensive stuff...buy a guitar + amp combo and see if you like it, maybe take lessons...then get better gear...
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I like the generally crap responses that you get in the Pit compared to the correct thread

*reported*

EDIT:

Quote by fitzy200

Quote by fitzy200
well i have 4.3 million to sped on one so should i get gibson?

*sniff*

*sniff*

I smell bullshit.
Funny words.
Last edited by I_Am_Iron_Man at Sep 6, 2007,
Quote by fitzy200

Why don't you just buy Yngwie Malmsteen?
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
aww... i never got a "welcome to UG when i first joined" i got a "GTFO" and a "/TS Life"
sup?
If you're new, I'd suggest anything from Yamaha, Squier or Epiphone.
Quote by ldl67
aww... i never got a "welcome to UG when i first joined" i got a "GTFO" and a "/TS Life"

Thats because you make the worst threads.
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by Vandals572
Thats because you make the worst threads.

they didnt know that then...
sup?
Quote by ldl67
they didnt know that then...

Yes we did. As soon as we saw you it was a collective gtfo.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.