What sound does a chorus effect pedal make?

I will delete this after ive found the answer thanks!
Chorus is hard to explain. Go listen to "Come As You Are" by Nirvana. The intro is a guitar with chorus.
It kinda makes it sound like two guitars are playing at once- it's a flanger with a bit of delay. Check out 'circles' by joe satriani.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Wikipedia
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
It is basically supposed to harmonize two guitars together that are in the same key and playing the same notes.
Yeah theres a chorus effect for the Vocals too.

I think it sounds basicly like two guitars playing the same thing. You can kind of tell that it sounds like multiple guitars playing the same notes, but the effect makes the single guitar sound like a bunch.

Im not completely sure if thats the correct answer though,
listen to the bridge section of "Wet Sand" by RHCP.

or the Intro from Cowboys From Hell by pantera, but that is usually a flanger.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
from wiki

Chorus uses a short variable cycling delay. The individual repetitions blend together to form a chorus. The effect sounds like several guitarists playing the same thing at the same time resulting in a wide swelling sound. Some common chorus pedals are:

It basically makes a lush sound that really makes clean passages in songs sound great
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
Come as you Are or Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by LukeBTH
Chorus is hard to explain. Go listen to "Come As You Are" by Nirvana. The intro is a guitar with chorus.

Thats a flange

Smells like teen spirit verse/solo

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ElectroHarmonix-Small-Clone-Analog-Chorus-Pedal?sku=153312
This has sound clips
Last edited by pinkhaze29 at Sep 2, 2007,