Whoa this is nice! I didn't know what was going on when it first started playing I thought I had fell into another dimension or something! Really nice melody. Only thing I would suggest is just tweaking the EQ a little bit so it had more bass and middle than treble.
I really dig the main beat starting off, and I don't mind that it's a little light on the low end since the bass really fills it out. Those inter-cutting voice echoes were a great touch, what'd you use for them? I'm not really into this kind of music, but this held my attention until the very end.

Ummm....maybe vary up the bass a little bit, and maybe put in a few more breaks in the beat like at 6:00 (the hectic main beat gets a tad tiresome). But what do I know?

A very mesmerizing little piece.
Quote by GardenGnome26
I really dig the main beat starting off, and I don't mind that it's a little light on the low end since the bass really fills it out. Those inter-cutting voice echoes were a great touch, what'd you use for them? I'm not really into this kind of music, but this held my attention until the very end.

Ummm....maybe vary up the bass a little bit, and maybe put in a few more breaks in the beat like at 6:00 (the hectic main beat gets a tad tiresome). But what do I know?

A very mesmerizing little piece.

Nah, you're right, it needs a bit of variation, but thanks otherwise. By voices, I'm assuming you mean the "do you like music? sure... etc" That's just a sample I got from some hip hop podcast, which I put in to fit the song. Thanks for the crit
i like this. the intros got a real concord dawn feel to it, then it drops in all adam f like. really feelin it.

lovin the g-funk style synth melody.

i just gotta say, you should eq the drums. they are a bit too trebley and the kick just doesnt have enough punch to it.

all in all, im really liking this tune. its definately my cup of tea style wise, but the drums just let it down a bit. sort them out and you'll have a nice little banger on your hands.

although it needs a drop!! i know getting the drop right is a bitch, but they're staples of drumnbass.

nice stuff, just needs some very minor tweaking.

if you could check out my tune (OMG! MONKEY - its drumnbass, but its more liquid funk than futurebeats like this) i would really appreciate it.

cheers.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------