So I went to the Def Leppard, Foreignor, and Styx concert in Dallas and they all put on an amazing show

So did anyone else go?Did anyone else want to go?
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
I wanna see Def Leppard, couldn't care less about Styx, and have already seen Foreigner. Foreigner was surprisingly good.
There was a thread just like this about a month ago.

I tried winning tickets to this tour for a few days, but never won. I don't like Def Leppard or Foreigner but I'd have liked to see Styx.
Hey, I'm Mike.
Wow dude I went to the one Friday in The Woodlands (or Houston). It was amazing! I have to say that even though Foreigner didn't play that long they were my favorite group there, Styx and Def Leppard was also good, but Foreigner was rockin out the most in my opinion.
I've seen Foreigner and Styx before and they were both incredible, I would've gone to this if I could've.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
I saw them too, great show. i've never been a fan of Styx, but they played pretty good
Ya... i liked all three. To be honest though, my favorite was probably styx.
But Def Leppard did an amazing job on rocket
Quote by powerhead

Quote by beadhangingOne

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
i went in louisville. it was great not the best b/c of louisvilles stadium but it was rowdy.
Im Going to see them on the first of October in Edmonton, but foriegner isnt going to that concert

But Def Leppard will be good

Pour some sugar on meeeeee....
Indeed your gonna love it man
Quote by powerhead

Quote by beadhangingOne

Quote by silversoulcage