how much do you normally save?

anyone who has been there before, i could use some help!

and how does it work, exactly?
futball season and football season.
$0.00
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
basically you go and theres 124512345612346123512 3 people there because they want to save money and you get inside and theres all these prick metalheads shredding away and you feel uncomfortable because they think they are better then you.

but thats just me.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
when there is this super saving s*** (or triple s) I have no money
when there isn't I actualy have money
But When I do go there all the discounts are on the not-so-great stuff
Alot of the time they discount the cheap stuff and the rly expensive stuff, never the stuff that sells well.
It's great if you find what you're looking for, but the only discounted/sale items are the ones on the list they give you when you walk in the door.

I'm going tomorrow though. I got my first guitar at this event 2 years ago and it still plays great.

BUT- make sure you have a general idea of what you want before you go in, do NOT let the salespeople point you to stuff that you've never heard of.

Do your research online first, then come up with your own "list" of items you want to look for/test out. I'm hoping for a nice Ibanez Prestige on sale.

And go read the sticky in Electric Guitar Forum that talks about how to try out a guitar.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
we dont have GC in england. and yes we suck can you americans donate one for us
Sigs Are For Pussies
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
It's great if you find what you're looking for, but the only discounted/sale items are the ones on the list they give you when you walk in the door.

I'm going tomorrow though. I got my first guitar at this event 2 years ago and it still plays great.

BUT- make sure you have a general idea of what you want before you go in, do NOT let the salespeople point you to stuff that you've never heard of.

Do your research online first, then come up with your own "list" of items you want to look for/test out. I'm hoping for a nice Ibanez Prestige on sale.

And go read the sticky in Electric Guitar Forum that talks about how to try out a guitar.

well ive been playing bass for two years, and i have no intention on playing guitar.

im buying an amp, anyway. more then likely it will be on sale.

i have a couple in mind, but i intend on testing everything out.
Quote by MLmaster37
well ive been playing bass for two years, and i have no intention on playing guitar.

im buying an amp, anyway. more then likely it will be on sale.

i have a couple in mind, but i intend on testing everything out.

If it's on "The list"...
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
If it's on "The list"...

well for bass, ampeg is pretty much the biggest amp brand. if they have any amp on sale in my price range, likely this will be on it.
I hate GC cause they very rarely have sales on good stuff... mostly just the beginner level axes and low quality amps.
Quote by Roc8995