Poll: Whos Better
Poll Options
View poll results: Whos Better
Wayne Gretzky
7 78%
Gordie Howe
2 22%
Voters: 9.
Well simple, who is better out of the choices, dont say ' ohh but this guy is better then one of them', i mean out of the two , personally i think its Gretzky

Also dont give me crap if i spell 'Gretzky' wrong

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Last edited by Snuffles at Sep 2, 2007,
sidney crosby ftw.
i <3 my gibson.

proud member of the anti-ibanez milita. my rg1570 was the crappiest guitar i've ever owned.

Quote by Rankles
Christ. I'd hate to see you break a pencil, you'd probably go on a killing spree.
Sidney Crosby is a whiny little bitch. I saw him and Beckham having tea once. I picked Gordie Howe, personally 'cause I love the Red Wings, but really it's not fair vote because they're different types of players. Gretzky was a good team player, Howe was better individually, but a good team player as well, that's why I picked him.
Originally posted by slash_cobain
when the refrigerater tells u to kill stuff and then u do it and noone believes that the refrigerater would say such a thing and while all this is going on, the frige, sitting innocently in the corner, starts making anti semitic remarks
I think Gretzky is better. He could do so many things with the puck. Howe was a much better physical player though.
Quote by yzerman17
Sidney Crosby is a whiny little bitch. I saw him and Beckham having tea once. I picked Gordie Howe, personally 'cause I love the Red Wings, but really it's not fair vote because they're different types of players. Gretzky was a good team player, Howe was better individually, but a good team player as well, that's why I picked him.

your thinking of ovechkin.
i <3 my gibson.

proud member of the anti-ibanez milita. my rg1570 was the crappiest guitar i've ever owned.

Quote by Rankles
Christ. I'd hate to see you break a pencil, you'd probably go on a killing spree.
i picked 'the great one"...but overall Howie cause he used to fight and take hits more then gretz.....during gretzky carrer if u hit him his teammate hit you. not him he never really got into it..Howe would
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Gretzy. hes gonna hold the all-time goals record forever. and many other records forever.