Page 1 of 2
Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em

AM I RIGHT FELLAS??!
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Yet another I believe you have made whilst stoned, deduced by your username and nonsensical posts. (Ok, so it made sense, but it was just out of the blue and pointless.)
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
i immediatly started laughin when i saw this thread's titel
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.
^ Does this thread make any point apart from you seeking attention? I may be wrong in which case im sorry, but this thread has no point.
*insert lyrics from "Snoop Dogg - Bitches Ain’t ****" here*

edit: "Eazy-E - Hit The Hooker" is also a good one

Quote by minibrowny
^ Does this thread make any point apart from you seeking attention? I may be wrong in which case im sorry, but this thread has no point.

Open your eyes. Can you truly say you have "the utmost respect for women"?
I doubt it.
Quote by shibbythestoner
I doubt it.

Your on more drugs?
anyone who says a woman or women are bitches clearly is a greasy nerd keyboard warrior who fancies some cartoon character - get a life and calm down - women are cool
Originally posted by shibbythestoner
I doubt it.

I cant no, but i dont make a thread about it.
Quote by The Warlokk
Your on more drugs?

It's a shame you would assume the only people with utmost respect for women must be on drugs.
Quote by shibbythestoner
I doubt it.

1. Yes, quite possibly, depending on #2
2. Define utmost
3. Does that fact warrant a thread? No. You could at least have made a poll with "Do you respect women?" and yes or no with one other answer as a pathetic attempt at humour as is standard here in the Pit.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by davedoom
anyone who says a woman or women are bitches clearly is a greasy nerd keyboard warrior who fancies some cartoon character - get a life and calm down - women are cool

That's more like it, son. Perhaps you aspire to have utmost respect like myself? If so good luck and God bless.
i have the utmost respect for womens bodies. mainly there boobies.
Paul Gilbert
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani
John Petrucci
Quote by shibbythestoner
That's more like it, son. Perhaps you aspire to have utmost respect like myself? If so good luck and God bless.

ok, but dont call me son.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by The Warlokk
Recently I have found that I am not who I always thought I was. For years, I have believed that I was one of you- a human. But with other humans I always felt like an outsider and/or loner. No one wanted to be my friend because I always wanted to play too aggressively for them. I was never more athletic than anyone else, but I found that my eyesight and hearing was alot better than everyone else's. I never thought anything of it though, and went on living life as I thought everyone did.

Today, I was playing WoW on my mom's computer, when I saw my dog sitting there. She (a beautiful golden retriever) was looking at me playing, entranced by my movements. I felt so attracted to her at that moment, that I remembered a trick that I heard some of the guys in my guild talking about. I left the room (followed faithfully by my beautiful girl, Sheba) and walked into the kitchen and got the peanut butter.

As you all probably know what happened, I will skip the details and get straight to the point: THIS EVENT CHANGED MY LIFE.

At that moment, I realized that animals are much more loving and caring and considerate about one's feelings than people are. Animals are loyal and love "getting down" as much as I do

Now I am more attracted to animals than I have ever been to humans, and with some online help, have found that I am really an animal trapped in a human's body. A majestic white wolf.

I am one with myself now.

Wow.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Let's go back to five billion bpm and see how good i am.
Quote by shibbythestoner
I have the utmost respect for women.
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...

Thanks Alot Man, And REmember The Time Is make circular Like Ur HAnd Clock, Then If u Need Any Thing From Me U Will Be More Than Welcome.

And REmember: Don't GeT ResT UnTil U B The BesT

PEaCE B UPon U
Quote by Tophue
Everyone in this thread is a moron

Hey, some of us were reasonable and intelligent about it. (Relatively speaking...)

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Page 1 of 2