Page 1 of 3
Hey,
Is anyone else here going to university or college this year?? If so, where are ya going?
"The road ahead is lined with broken dreams, so walk, just walk on by..."
I got accepted to Princeton, Harvard and Yale. i cant decide which i wanna go to.
I'm in my second year at Black Hills State University. Yellowjackets FTW!!!
Peepee on yo tittays
Law... I'm soon to be another UG law student.

The public university acceptances won't be out for another 2 weeks though, I have been accepted in the best private one though
Northumbria - Law anyone else? May need help passing...

Also how do i get to be a UG Law member?
i'm graduating VCU in december...
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
Quote by LtdB254
I got accepted to Princeton, Harvard and Yale. i cant decide which i wanna go to.

I somehow doubt that...
Peepee on yo tittays
Quote by seljer
I want to go the Bath just to visit that bridge in the cover are of Opeth's Morningrise
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morningrise

omfg i didnt know that
Quote by LtdB254

I'd like to point out to every one that you're 15, so kudos on acheiving such academic excellence so young. Join skull and bones for me will ya.
Quote by The Foo Fighter
Hey,
Is anyone else here going to university or college this year?? If so, where are ya going?

What the hell, you have my name!

on topic, I'm already at uni, second year this year
I just moved into my dorm last week actually (and am typing from said dorm room).

I'm going to York University (the Canadian one..) and majoring in Music.
senior at Northern Illinois University, media studies major.
Just about to start my second year at Bradford Uni
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

Quote by misty_b
I somehow doubt that...

can i make it anymore obvious that i was kidding?
Quote by MiG_853
I'd like to point out to every one that you're 15, so kudos on acheiving such academic excellence so young. Join skull and bones for me will ya.

I guess his sarcasm was way over your head.

Anyway, I was looking at a few universities/colelges around here, as i'll be going to one next year.

I'm interested mostly in Hunter College and Colgate U.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Towson University
Not the way I play guitar hero. I 5 stared free bird on the first try! Ima be a rock star..... as soon as my parents buy me a guitar.
I'm a sophomore at a college here in tennessee
Opus Acoustic by Harmony Guitars
Ibanez AEF18 Acoustic Electric
Crate GTD15R

Tophue: Every christian song has the chord progression G, Cadd9 somewhere in the song
Phax: The key of Gsus!!! COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT! haha
Freshman at Denison University, in scenic Granville, Ohio. I'm planning to double major in English and Education.

Hell yeah.
Quote by *Juno*
Anyone going to Bath Uni?

its so awesome...im freshers week crew....wooo

Nay, but my sister's in y13 and she's looking at going there. Because Johnny Depp lives in Bath

That girl will never get anywhere in life.

Anyway, I went to herts for a bit last year before leaving in a huff and I'm starting UWE this year, which is just better in every single way Studying english language and linguistics. We get to play with furbys
I'm in grade 11, so I need to start deciding. I'm looking at Grant MacEwan, the University of Alberta, the University of Calgary, Stockholms Universitet or Chalmers University in Goteborg.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Starting at Oxford University on October 1st, reading Classics.
Personally - not till next year....But my bassist is starting at LSE doing a course in PPE (I think).
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
I don't think they do PPE at LSE; probably straight Politics or something? My bassist is also starting at LSE doing Politics this year lol
Krakow - Jagiellonian University, Applied Computer Science, 2nd year
I'm going to Nottingham Trent University (insurance choice ) to do Psychology with Sociology.
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.
My academic ban gets lifted at the end of the year so I might go back to Uni Not sure if I want to yet though, I've had heaps of fun just bumming getting involved in Indie films, bands and a bit of photography.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Page 1 of 3