http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Magnum-Dual-12-Loaded-Enclosure-Magna-Bass-Amplifier-Combo/sem/rpsm/oid/162819/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do#tabs

I know this isn't really a good place to ask but hey, the Pit has a pretty wide range of people who know... stuff. Anyway, what other stuff will I need to buy. I think I need some wires and what not.

Also, would I put this in my trunk or what?
Rhythm Harmony Melody
EDIT: Basically just car stereo wire... and way to strap it down in your trunk... and yes it does go in your trunk or back seat... so... yeah unless it comes with wire... which it might from the way it looks
Guitars
Epiphone LP Standard
Gibson L-6S
Amplifiers
Randall RH200 G2 Series
Legion 2x12 Cab
B-52 LG-100A For Sale
Pedal Board
Boss NS-2
Boss Tuner
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
MXR Zakk Wylde O-D
Boss MT-2 For Sale
Boss Eq For Sale
Last edited by zparticus at Sep 2, 2007,
Quote by zparticus
EDIT: Basically just car stereo wire... and way to strap it down in your trunk... and yes it does go in your trunk or back seat... so... yeah unless it comes with wire... which it might from the way it looks

Is this what I should get?

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Tsunami-Amplifier-Power-Kit-AMP350AGU/sem/rpsm/oid/71671/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do
Rhythm Harmony Melody
why didn't you post this in your other thread?
sorry for not helping, but I have no idea about sound systems.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
get a gauge of wire designed for more watts, tahts designed for 350... which means the wire will get fried real quick... get some design for 500 or 750 or something...
Guitars
Epiphone LP Standard
Gibson L-6S
Amplifiers
Randall RH200 G2 Series
Legion 2x12 Cab
B-52 LG-100A For Sale
Pedal Board
Boss NS-2
Boss Tuner
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
MXR Zakk Wylde O-D
Boss MT-2 For Sale
Boss Eq For Sale
Quote by zparticus
get a gauge of wire designed for more watts, tahts designed for 350... which means the wire will get fried real quick... get some design for 500 or 750 or something...

Yea... could you or someone else give me a link to a good package? I honestly don't know a lot about this stuff. I do know how to install it all though, I just never had to worry about this kind of stuff.
Rhythm Harmony Melody
dude im sure CC will point you in the wrong direction. they will rip you off too. but if you dont really wanna get into it very deep and just get some bass to screw around with then that 'deal' is okay. if you want a much better system for relatively cheap, let me know. but u will spend around 300 for a waaaayyyy better system.
Well Enough Alone
Quote by guitardude11
dude im sure CC will point you in the wrong direction. they will rip you off too. but if you dont really wanna get into it very deep and just get some bass to screw around with then that 'deal' is okay. if you want a much better system for relatively cheap, let me know. but u will spend around 300 for a waaaayyyy better system.

Go on...
Rhythm Harmony Melody