Which is best, Digitech Digidelay or the L6 Echo Park?

Also, how much delay is too much? What is like the max amount of delay time you use?
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
I wouldn't get a delay that doesn't have a tap tempo function. With a tap tempo you can synchronize it to the song. If you are playing a song that benefits from the addition of a delay, then use what is necessary and worry less about having "too much" or "too little".
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
You can easily synchronize it if you know the tempo of the song and the formula, which I can't remember right now.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Yeah, I deffinately want tap tempo. I don't mena like song for song, matching the delay time exactly, I mean like should I pay more for 4 seconds of delay, will I ever need 4 SECONDS of delay?

Thanks.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
Probably not- it's fun to mess with but not necessary in any way.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I would save up some more money and get the Line 6 DL4 delay. Now that is an amazing delay pedal. It has everything you need. And if you just want to get a delay for the hell of getting a delay for cheap, just buy a Danelectro Delay.
new electro harmonix stereo memory man has sampler, tap tempo, reverse echo and its analog-the best ever
I really want the DL4, but I don't want to spend 250 bucks on an effect that I only use for a few songs.

That's why the Echo Park is one of my choices, it's a smaller version of the DL4.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
The Echo Park would be good.
Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!
Quote by tubab0y
You can easily synchronize it if you know the tempo of the song and the formula, which I can't remember right now.

er, what? i don't know about you, but in my band, we don't always play at precisely the same tempo. most bands are the same. sometimes, you're a little faster. sometimes, a little slower. besides which, have you tried inputting a precise delay time into a pedal using those little trimpots? what you're talking about is great playing along to a cd or something, but in the real world, its pretty useless.

new electro harmonix stereo memory man has sampler, tap tempo, reverse echo and its analog-the best ever

incorrect. its digital. and not that great a digital delay at that.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
yeah the new ehx delay is digital. i think it even converts your original guitar signal to digital and back.
Don't get the Digitech, its so false and sterile. Get a Boss DD-20 or Line 6 Echo Park.

TroyMaclure, The Stereo Memory Man now intrigues me. What else does it have. I'm interested.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM