I was wondering if you can/how much it costs to get a pain job on a guitar.

I really would like to buy this guitar, Epiphone Guitar

But I really do not like the color, so then, can you get a pain job on it?

Also where can I go to have this done?

Thanks,
-Al
Chris Redfield Of The Resident Evil Club
^If I recall correctly, Epi LP Juniors are really terrible guitars.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
Quote by *kas

Well there is a $100 dollar version Epi makes and they are terrible, also I am putting a P-90 pickup in mine.
Quote by *kas

the 100 dollar one humbucker ones are

this one's basically the gibson version, which i might add, is pretty awesome
Quote by Chad11491
the 100 dollar one humbucker ones are

this one's basically the gibson version, which i might add, is pretty awesome

Not to mention I am throwing in a Gibson P-90 pick up, So it pretty much will be the Gibson version, but I really don't like the color, but it is my dream guitar. (The cheap version anyway)
Sounds nice. I was going to get one of those and put a Dimarzio super distortion pickup in the bridge. It actually depends on what paint job you want. It is also going to take money to strip the paint off unless you do it yourself. Sunburst type of paint jobs can cost 200 bucks. Regular ones can cost like 175 bucks. You can check out this site and the costs. www.warmoth.com.
Quote by FunkRocker321
Sounds nice. I was going to get one of those and put a Dimarzio super distortion pickup in the bridge. It actually depends on what paint job you want. It is also going to take money to strip the paint off unless you do it yourself. Sunburst type of paint jobs can cost 200 bucks. Regular ones can cost like 175 bucks. You can check out this site and the costs. www.warmoth.com.

]

Looks like I will have to stick with T.V. Yellow, maybe I can get some stickers and give it a more punk look.

I appreciate everything from everyone.

Thanks,
--Al